Topics
No truer words have ever been spoken. 👏🏼👏🏼
Posted by By 48thRonin | 5 comments | Anywhere, USA | Feb 15, 2019
LINK The origins of handfasting at Scottish weddings - When Scots ‘married’ for a year and a day - The Scotsman
Posted by By SkotlandSkye | 7 comments | Happy Land, West By Midwest, USA | Feb 15, 2019
What do you think? I guess I was pretty happy at 16, but if it's going to get better at 70, I'll he over the moon my then. I'm the happiest I've ever been right now. [dailymail.co.uk]
Posted by By kjsgenie | 4 comments | Minnesota, USA | Feb 15, 2019
Ooooooooooooooooooklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain.....
Posted by By SkotlandSkye | 9 comments | Happy Land, West By Midwest, USA | Feb 15, 2019
I'm still not convinced climate change is a problem. Can you convince me otherwise?
Posted by By Meili | 24 comments | UT, USA | Feb 15, 2019
Is a religious upbringing detrimental to the mental health of children?
Posted by By Matias | 11 comments | Germany | Feb 15, 2019
LINK AOC is Under Fire Because She is Right
Posted by By Krish55 | 13 comments | FL, USA | Feb 14, 2019
Ah, Amore.
Posted by By dokala | 8 comments | MD, USA | Feb 14, 2019
I'm not sure which of you Agnostic Ladies this is. But I'm confident it's one of you:
Posted by By bigpawbullets | 5 comments | Down By The Clear Creek, USA | Feb 14, 2019
[m.youtube.com] Part of the Life Of Brian debate. Cleese and Palin v the Church. 1979. Very interesting!
Posted by By Geoffrey51 | 4 comments | Australia | Feb 14, 2019
Hypnotism is the key to learning about Religion. I was devout christian who believed in getting saved. To make a long story short i had a traumatic experience and had gone to church for 2 years ...
Posted by By abyers1970 | 5 comments | GA, USA | Feb 14, 2019
I found this piece apropo for today. May you have love in your day.
Posted by By Corvislover | 5 comments | Glendale, USA | Feb 14, 2019
I'm just wondering why all you atheists celebrate Valentine's Day? Isn't it a Christian fairy tale day? I want someone to ask me out on a date but not because hallmark needed a reason to sell cards in...
Posted by By confidentrealm | 27 comments | TX, USA | Feb 14, 2019
I brought my first recruit to the asylum. Please welcome my good friend [agnostic.com]
Posted by By Amzungu2 | 11 comments | Surrounded By Corn Fields, USA | Feb 13, 2019
The hoards are coming from the south! They are rapists, murders, drug runners, terrorist, human traffickers.... Sound familiar?
Posted by By Our_existance | 9 comments | NY, USA | Feb 13, 2019
LINK 11 Literary Pick Up Lines for the Chronically Dateless | Literary Hub
Posted by By Lilburne | 4 comments | Wallaby Crossing, Australia | Feb 13, 2019
I visited my mother as I have every year on her birthday . It was January 19th, and she was 96 years old ( picture to follow). She was only alert for 10 to 15 minutes at a time, but I brought her a ...
Posted by By Bigwavedave | 17 comments | NC, USA | Feb 13, 2019
So tomorrow is my birthday and I have no friends or family out here to celebrate with and I'm far to broke to do anything. Any locals want to make my month by helping me have some fun? Barhoping, a ...
Posted by By BABSDAGGER | 7 comments | MI, USA | Feb 13, 2019
i snopesed this. it's true. the trouble isn't that a vile and stupid woman said something vile and stupid. the trouble is (ask gabby giffords about this if you don't believe me) that somewhere, ...
Posted by By genessa | 10 comments | A Twin City, USA | Feb 13, 2019
I had something happen Monday night that made me feel great, and I wanted to share. My youngest daughter Robin, aka Mouse, and I are very close. She's the one I posted about the other day, who's ...
Posted by By Geektheist | 11 comments | GA, USA | Feb 13, 2019
LINK Organizations to Congress: Remove "God" Clause in Witness Oath - American Humanist Association
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 5 comments | Omaha, USA | Feb 12, 2019
With the children who have died in custody why isn't someone's head on the table?
Posted by By Marine | 8 comments | HARTFORD, USA | Feb 12, 2019
There are Three kinds of men...
Posted by By snytiger6 | 5 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | Feb 12, 2019
POLL Would you vote for Kamala Harris for President? Kamala Devi Harris (/ˈkɑːmələ/ KAH-mə-lə; born October 20, 1964) is an American attorney and politician who has served as the junior United ...
Posted by By AirForceNurse1 | 18 comments | Fresno, USA | Feb 12, 2019
What made you an atheist/agnostic?
Posted by By angelotzovanis | 20 comments | Greece | Feb 12, 2019
Do you find most people too selfish - or much more rarely too giving?
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 12 comments | With The Ospreys, USA | Feb 12, 2019
Marijuana is now legal throughout Canada and USA is thinking of doing likewise. Are you OK with it or worried that legalizing weed is going to increase problems in society? Will people get so laid ...
Posted by By Earthling50 | 29 comments | Canada | Feb 12, 2019
Poverty exists because...
Posted by By Lutherzme | 6 comments | PA, USA | Feb 11, 2019
LINK Do Animals Have Feelings? - The Atlantic
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 20 comments | WV, USA | Feb 11, 2019
I had to unfriend someone today on facebook. She is the one who sends private messages about me being saved, shares evangelical videos on my wall, and constantly comments with non-sequiturs on my ...
Posted by By Lillyfield41 | 25 comments | Philadelphia, USA | Feb 11, 2019
The things that we find aren’t all new but our forefathers decisions to ignore them in pursuit of greed has only enabled these corporations to remove us from our power.
Posted by By 48thRonin | 4 comments | Anywhere, USA | Feb 11, 2019
I was slawtered.
Posted by By GeorgeRocheleau | 5 comments | Mesa, USA | Feb 11, 2019
Finally got around to reading "The Godfather". I still hven't seen the movies. However, the book was really good. I recommend it highly.
Posted by By snytiger6 | 5 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | Feb 11, 2019
Why are people so hostile towards President Donald Trump? This question was asked on Quora, and here is probably the best response so far (thank you to Chris O'Leary). Please take the time to ...
Posted by By ATDayHiker | 19 comments | TN, USA | Feb 11, 2019
Would someone please explain to me how being against Israel's actions somehow makes one an anti-Semite? Israel is a nation-state, and its actions are legitimate targets for praise or criticism, as ...
Posted by By Elganned | 15 comments | MI, USA | Feb 11, 2019
LINK Plummeting insect numbers 'threaten collapse of nature' | Environment | The Guardian
Posted by By SkotlandSkye | 5 comments | Happy Land, West By Midwest, USA | Feb 10, 2019
Share your art! I like to draw animals as distinct individuals, through the lens of scientific and children's illustration, outsider art, and a touch of goth. What do you get up to?
Posted by By qualiagirl | 12 comments | Canada | Feb 10, 2019
did you ever have that feeling
Posted by By june | 7 comments | NY, USA | Feb 9, 2019
Are we alone in the universe? @CNN [cnn.com]
Posted by By Charliesey | 13 comments | Davie., USA | Feb 9, 2019
The popular DNA ancestry kits/results aren't supported by the science.
Posted by By VictoriaNotes | 15 comments | MS Gulf Coast, USA | Feb 9, 2019
A very good girl. [fox5vegas.com]
Posted by By James00346 | 4 comments | NV, USA | Feb 9, 2019
POLL I don't understand how people use science to disprove freewill. Yes, our behaviours are heavily influenced by external factors. Yes, our decisions are made subconsciously before they are made ...
Posted by By agnostictheist | 14 comments | UK | Feb 9, 2019
is it time to put a cap on the number of posts someone makes everyday. some of us have other lives and cant spend all day downloading youtube just for the sake of it
Posted by By magicwatch | 24 comments | London,UK, UK | Feb 9, 2019
I just got to level 8. And the post that pushed it over the edge was from an AOC hater and his boyfriend trolling me in my response to their poll. My thanks go out to these two stupid fucking ...
Posted by By Mortal | 16 comments | CA, USA | Feb 9, 2019
Just reached the giddy heights of level 9...! Don’t know what comes next, but it won’t make any difference anyway. I have been here since June 2018 and love posting, replying and messaging to ...
Posted by By Marionville | 24 comments | UK | Feb 9, 2019
So, I have secretly been becoming secretly attracted to someone on this site, but they're not nearby. what's the best way to proceed?
Posted by By Unclehotrod | 17 comments | NM, USA | Feb 9, 2019
Bingo brawl breaks out at Canadian nursing home [msn.com]
Posted by By Bendog | 9 comments | Ocean Shores, USA | Feb 8, 2019
POLL Have you gone on a date with someone you met on this site?
Posted by By BohoHeathen | 50 comments | Some Place In, USA | Feb 8, 2019
How can a drug company charge 376000 dollars per dose for a drug with life changing abilities that was once offered for free before they got the generic. Diabetic drugs are facing the same increases ...
Posted by By Marine | 11 comments | HARTFORD, USA | Feb 8, 2019
I know I have praised it previously and I am the first to admit it has issues but the NHS is amazing. Tonight I walked into my local chemist (pharmacy), Lyndsey the pharmacist asked how I was doing, ...
Posted by By Amisja | 11 comments | UK | Feb 8, 2019
whats important in life ? why do we live and what for ? what is reason ? what is common sense ? why do we keep on going , i mean mankind ?
Posted by By mephisto2019 | 5 comments | Germany | Feb 8, 2019
This site is sooooo cool.. fun intelligent people and so many interesting posts and articles.. wish i had time to go over them all ..
Posted by By Neenz | 10 comments | Canada | Feb 8, 2019
What was your most absurd first date?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 30 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Feb 7, 2019
I have spoken many times about companies I boycott for a variety of reasons. I have just received a list of companies that support Planned Parenthood. These companies I feel good about supporting, ...
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 14 comments | Omaha, USA | Feb 7, 2019
Opposite sides of the same coin
Posted by By Rudy1962 | 4 comments | WI, USA | Feb 7, 2019
Coping with S.A.D. and Depression at the same time. Any suggestions?
Posted by By PatrickKerr | 16 comments | Toronto, Canada | Feb 7, 2019
Stealing children at the border.thousands of children eparated from their parents are missing. No records kept.just gone. Taken by Evangelical assholes enabledmby the orange anus through ICE. ...
Posted by By Maindawg | 8 comments | OH, USA | Feb 7, 2019
Right wing demagogues are now screaming "socialism" -- attempting to discredit democratic thrusts simply by trying to attach that label. Guess what? Governmental programs designed to benefit all ...
Posted by By wordywalt | 6 comments | Tampa, USA | Feb 7, 2019
In the Bible where Jesus says "He who is without sin the first stone" Two questions come to mind:Why did she cheat and why didn't the man whom she cheated with get punished?
Posted by By PatrickKerr | 22 comments | Toronto, Canada | Feb 7, 2019
Stupid people: they are the bane of human existence. However, I'm profoundly uncomfortable saying whose life is worth living, and whose isn't. So I find myself in a bit of an ethical dilemma when some...
Posted by By Benthoven | 4 comments | New York, USA | Feb 7, 2019
LINK Scientists Discover Giant Hole Beneath Rapidly Melting Antarctic Glacier | HuffPost
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 9 comments | Omaha, USA | Feb 6, 2019
Earth just experienced one of the warmest years on record [a.msn.com]
Posted by By Charliesey | 5 comments | Davie., USA | Feb 6, 2019
My go to response when asked if I believe in GOD is, as a verb or a noun. You can watch on their face how much that hurts their brain. I love messing with people that don't know me. Also, whenever ...
Posted by By MrLee1950 | 5 comments | CA, USA | Feb 6, 2019
If you're driving in the left-lane of the freeway, and there are no cars ahead of you, but a line of cars behind you… you're a dick.
Posted by By Benthoven | 19 comments | New York, USA | Feb 6, 2019
THE OLD MAN AND THE KEY A young boy once came upon an old man stooped over in a field. When questioned as to his purpose there, the old man said he was looking for a key. The key, he said, would ...
Posted by By RedneckProfessor | 4 comments | NC, USA | Feb 6, 2019
LINK Pope Francis confirms priests' abuse of nuns included "sexual slavery"
Posted by By gueronihilista | 9 comments | DFW, USA | Feb 6, 2019
FreedomFromReligion.org--hey maybe I'm the last one to see it but if you haven't seen Ronald Reagan's son do his commercial for FreedomFromReligion.org which he closes with "not afraid to burn in ...
Posted by By lerlo | 5 comments | AZ, USA | Feb 6, 2019
my cat golde just died. i held her in my arms and then i had to get up as nature called, and so i don't know the exact moment she went, but she's gone. i knew she would die today, didn't even think ...
Posted by By genessa | 25 comments | A Twin City, USA | Feb 5, 2019
what groups are on this site
Posted by By Orca1987 | 5 comments | Kentwood Mi, USA | Feb 5, 2019
Hi I am new to the group I have autism and i am not at all big into religion i have a family that loves me but it's hard to make friends for me i love scuba diving i love photography I love ...
Posted by By Orca1987 | 6 comments | Kentwood Mi, USA | Feb 5, 2019
State of the Union addresses are just glorified political rallies. As such, personally I'm wholly uninterested in what any President SAYS during their address; I'm only ever interested in what they...
Posted by By TheMiddleWay | 7 comments | CA, USA | Feb 5, 2019
LINK Did you consent to being born? Why one man is suing his parents for giving birth to him | Life and style | The Guardian
Posted by By Dmej114 | 19 comments | Metro Detroit area, USA | Feb 5, 2019
What's your reaction when someone describes themselves as "just a simple guy/gal"?
Posted by By misternatureboy | 30 comments | Sacramento, USA | Feb 5, 2019
New here and glad to meet new people in the form or little icons
Posted by By Khetanna | 7 comments | MO, USA | Feb 5, 2019
"We are all assigned a gender at birth. Sometimes that assignment doesn't match our inner truth, and there needs to be a new place -- a place for self-identification. I was not born a boy, I was ...
Posted by By RavenCT | 6 comments | Cow Tipping, USA | Feb 5, 2019
Fox, apoplectic over its own polling showing wide public support for @AOC and @ewarren's wealth tax proposals, literally blames the fact that schools teach kids to be fair: "The idea of fairness has...
Posted by By jerry99 | 8 comments | CO, USA | Feb 5, 2019
Ziddi bhi hu nadan bhi hu Par jesa hu khud ka favorite hu Bole to PK love😎👈🏻
Posted by By Suraj | 5 comments | India | Feb 5, 2019
Many of Shakespeare's quotes and even, due to the language interpretation today, his words are misconstrued. Here is one of my favorite ones and Shakespeare's actual intent. [nytimes.com]
Posted by By Beowulfsfriend | 5 comments | PA, USA | Feb 5, 2019
Average worker to CEO
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 13 comments | Omaha, USA | Feb 4, 2019
[gizmodo.com] Crypto Exchange Says It Can't Repay $190 Million to Clients After Founder Dies With Only Password Well, I guess they can take comfort in knowing that their money is secure
Posted by By chalupacabre | 8 comments | WA, USA | Feb 4, 2019
Baby Tortoises Found On Galapagos Island For First Time In Over 100 Years [thedodo.com]
Posted by By BeeHappy | 13 comments | NV, USA | Feb 3, 2019
We've an "anti-vax mommy" in the 'burb. Probably more than one. But one that's VOCAL in her "belief". Even our local pharmacist mommy cannot get "Anti-vax mommy" to allow her to vaccinate her ...
Posted by By bigpawbullets | 15 comments | Down By The Clear Creek, USA | Feb 3, 2019
So how do u get points
Posted by By Dustin83 | 4 comments | Crosby, USA | Feb 3, 2019
Lest we forget the Cold War Those of us who lived through the Cold War remember what it was like to wake up every day to the threat of nuclear destruction and MADD (mutually assured ...
Posted by By t1nick | 10 comments | Western, USA | Feb 2, 2019
Why don't we teach coping skills in schools? We have physical education, I assume because of Roosevelt IDK. Wouldnt it serve kids (and the world) to understand and manage emotions?
Posted by By authentica | 21 comments | Metropolis, USA | Feb 2, 2019
Fascinating America is falling out if love with billionaires, and it's about time. [latimes.com] Many people don't understand what that kind of wealth even means. Most people would consider ...
Posted by By dokala | 9 comments | MD, USA | Feb 2, 2019
LINK Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with Russia | World news | The Guardian
Posted by By snytiger6 | 12 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | Feb 1, 2019
How do I "take this"?
Posted by By KevinAverett | 14 comments | Brigham City, Utah, USA | Feb 1, 2019
Happiness
Posted by By DiThor | 22 comments | Las Vegas, USA | Jan 31, 2019
Scientists Have Detected an Enormous Cavity Growing Beneath Antarctica PETER DOCKRILL 31 JAN 2019 Antarctica is not in a good place. In the space of only decades, the continent has lost trillions of...
Posted by By AmmaRE007 | 8 comments | Hogansburg (Akwesasne) NY, Canada | Jan 31, 2019
Tell me about your absolute best day ever! How old were you? Where were you? What made that day the absolute best?
Posted by By JenBeberstein | 19 comments | CA, USA | Jan 31, 2019
LINK 25 Obscure English Words
Posted by By Douglas | 15 comments | Wellsburg, USA | Jan 31, 2019
If you're keeping score: Criminal charges per administration since 1970: TRUMP: +100 (so far) OBAMA: 0 GWB: 16 CLINTON: 2 GHWB: 1 REAGAN: 26 CARTER: 1 FORD: 1 NIXON: 76 If you're counting: R's: 220...
Posted by By jerry99 | 21 comments | CO, USA | Jan 31, 2019
Hey Great humans enjoy your day....🤗🤗🤗
Posted by By CoryRiv21 | 5 comments | NY, USA | Jan 31, 2019
Microplastics found in every dolphin, whale, seal tested in U.K. study All of the dolphins, whales and seals examined in a new U.K. study had ingested microplastics, said researchers at the ...
Posted by By John_Tyrrell | 7 comments | Canada | Jan 31, 2019
For years we went to bed twice. [bigthink.com]
Posted by By Lutherzme | 7 comments | PA, USA | Jan 31, 2019
I'm curious to see if anyone feels the way I feel. I'm a married man. I'm agnostic and my wife is Christian. In the beginning, my lack of religion was an issue. I let her believe in her Good and she ...
Posted by By Dolove40 | 16 comments | TX, USA | Jan 30, 2019
What is freewill
Posted by By squaye1244 | 9 comments | Ghana | Jan 30, 2019
What's everyone doing with all this cold? I'm getting cabin fever. Besides working I'm staying inside. Winter is the worst!
Posted by By Jama765 | 24 comments | IN, USA | Jan 30, 2019
Polar Vortex Is Here Again. Yes, Connected To Global Warming. [huffingtonpost.com] via @HuffPost
Posted by By Charliesey | 7 comments | Davie., USA | Jan 30, 2019