Note: some topics only show up in specific categories (select a category to include them)
All Topics
I lay outside on my back, one starry night. The clear night sky was filled with millions of stars and I saw above me a vast, eternal, Universe where I was certainly looking at other suns with their ...
Posted by By Benthoven | 6 comments | New York, USA | Jan 20, 2019
Bazinga! I just signed up. How is everyone doing?
Posted by By RekabSirhc | 15 comments | GA, USA | Jan 20, 2019
This is such a stunning photo of the King family. So much hate happened today. Let's remember something beautiful, Dr Martin Luther King Jr's legacy of strength and unity. May we feed love and never ...
Posted by By Charity | 4 comments | TN, USA | Jan 20, 2019
The changing meanings of words from one country to another. Any examples? I got to thinking about this when I realized, I would most likely lean Republican, if I lived in Ireland. 🇨🇮
Posted by By Beowulfsfriend | 4 comments | PA, USA | Jan 19, 2019
LINK How Can Someone be an Agnostic and an Atheist at the Same Time? | Courtney Heard
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 9 comments | Omaha, USA | Jan 19, 2019
New to here...
Posted by By VeganDemocrat | 19 comments | WA, USA | Jan 19, 2019
LINK Mississippi May Mandate Ten Commandments and Pledges to State, U.S. Flags in Schools | JFP Mobile | Jackson, Mississippi
Posted by By Dmej114 | 11 comments | Metro Detroit area, USA | Jan 19, 2019
Any Pastafarians here? What are your general thoughts on it? We two have very different views on it. Rory thinks that satire can be one of the best ways of getting people to think, but Amy feels like ...
Posted by By RoryandAmy | 13 comments | Salem, USA | Jan 19, 2019
Canned laughter? (or filmed before a live studio audience) I hate it. I dont want or need to be told when to laugh. If its funny then let my chuckle bone decide. Even british sit-coms are not immune ...
Posted by By 273kelvin | 10 comments | Liverpool, UK | Jan 19, 2019
POLL Medicare for all - are you for or against it? I've never had a hospital bill in my life. And I've had asthma since birth, my mother and I had to spend two weeks in the hospital after I was born, ...
Posted by By BornAtheist | 26 comments | Sweden | Jan 19, 2019
" I have never heard a rational argument to defeat the smell of frying bacon". Andy Hamilton "News Quiz" BBC Sat repeat 19th Jan 2019 I reckon the are some but who cares?
Posted by By Mcflewster | 7 comments | Reading UK, UK | Jan 19, 2019
Sunny and 60° Friday, cold and 35° Saturday. Texas
Posted by By Ruby2b | 4 comments | TX, USA | Jan 19, 2019
Excited for the woman’s march tomorrow!!! ✊🏼✊🏽 Ps. Men go too! Last year so many awesome men were there to support our message! Both my sons came 😁
Posted by By goldrose | 14 comments | Camarillo, USA | Jan 19, 2019
great tits
Posted by By skado | 18 comments | AL, USA | Jan 19, 2019
Stay on the path!
Posted by By Charlene | 4 comments | Brookline Ma, USA | Jan 18, 2019
Always remember
Posted by By BrokenMarrow | 7 comments | Herndon, USA | Jan 18, 2019
LINK Upper East Side Restaurant Nello Bans Single Women From Eating At The Bar
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 13 comments | With The Ospreys, USA | Jan 18, 2019
Dodgy parents. So what do you do?
Posted by By OwlInASack | 16 comments | Jersey | Jan 18, 2019
We can only hope
Posted by By RobertMartin | 6 comments | MS, USA | Jan 18, 2019
LINK Judge rules against elderly lesbians rejected from retirement home
Posted by By Alimacbean | 9 comments | Sarasota, USA | Jan 18, 2019
I just completed my bio but I thought I would post it and maybe get some helpful feedback with the last part. :) I grew up catholic and went to catholic elementary and high school, and even ...
Posted by By openmind99 | 17 comments | Atlanta, USA | Jan 18, 2019
LINK West Wing - Bartlet & the Bible - YouTube
Posted by By snytiger6 | 4 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | Jan 18, 2019
I was reading my aunt's 'Republican Bible' last night and found the oddest scripture. It's a scripture I've read many times, even memorized, but I don't remember it quite like this. The Lord is my ...
Posted by By Benthoven | 4 comments | New York, USA | Jan 18, 2019
LINK List of facial hairstyles - Wikipedia
Posted by By Denker | 4 comments | Netherlands | Jan 18, 2019
Spending a few days with a new man is a microcosm of the future relationship
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 29 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Jan 18, 2019
What do think about commercial DNA testing services? For example 23 and me
Posted by By MonkeyMan77 | 11 comments | Somerset, USA | Jan 18, 2019
my new tree man is finished and ready for some creeping jenny in the spring or trailing ivy. a few years of weathering will really help too
Posted by By LeighShelton | 5 comments | Thetford, UK | Jan 18, 2019
That first sweet sip of fizzy Apple & Elderberry kombucha after work on a Friday. Does anybody else brew their own booch? I've been brewing for half a year.
Posted by By Kohelath | 6 comments | New Zealand | Jan 18, 2019
Which would be harder to prove...
Posted by By micmorgan6 | 14 comments | Denver, USA | Jan 17, 2019
On the subject of atheism, I found this of interest. [conservapedia.com] As well as this: [en.wikipedia.org]
Posted by By deeperthinker15 | 12 comments | CO, USA | Jan 17, 2019
I read LaVey's Satanic Bible recently. The philosophical parts mostly made sense to me, but what's with the witchcraft nonsense? Seems kinda contrary to the anti-supernatural sentiments early in the...
Posted by By fourthaveriots | 5 comments | AZ, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Nobody actually chooses Christanity. They default to it for fear of the alternative. Passive Aggressive Salvation!
Posted by By SPRapp | 7 comments | TX, USA | Jan 17, 2019
THIS IS AN ACTUAL CUSTOMER REVIEW FROM A MAN ON AMAZON.CO.UK AFTER USING VEET HAIR REMOVAL CREAM FOR MEN. After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take ...
Posted by By Closeted | 8 comments | Someplace Near Chicago, USA | Jan 17, 2019
POLL Islam a religion or cult?
Posted by By jchristian88 | 15 comments | USA | Jan 17, 2019
POLL How many folks enjoy rural living/prefer it to urban/suburban living? Moved to the country eight years back (from suburbs) & my life has improved tremendously. Stress levels dropped immediately, now...
Posted by By Lucky57 | 10 comments | Beckton, USA | Jan 17, 2019
What is love
Posted by By Destinyanne | 31 comments | TX, USA | Jan 17, 2019
LINK Insect collapse: ‘We are destroying our life support systems’ | Environment | The Guardian
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 4 comments | WV, USA | Jan 17, 2019
LINK Border security workers miss paychecks because of shutdown over border security - Los Angeles Times
Posted by By snytiger6 | 5 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | Jan 17, 2019
I've tried chatting with two men I 'met' on here. After being on my own for nine years, I've come to the conclusion that I'm just too set in my ways and like being alone too much to go into any kind ...
Posted by By Alvinsmama | 33 comments | Jacksonville, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Praise for local libraries; the most powerful engine of democracy and social equality I can think of. My local library celebrates its 5th year in in its new building.
Posted by By schmiedeskamp | 6 comments | Billings, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Has anyone of you read "The Most Dangerous Superstition" by Larken Rose?
Posted by By SwampBatman | 5 comments | Slidell, USA | Jan 17, 2019
The night is a well,from which I once drew the courage to face the next day.but now it has become the mirror of all my past mistakes and the regrets of my youth almost blot out the light of the day.oh...
Posted by By StevenRPrice | 4 comments | Sequim, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Do robots have penises? [agnostic.com]
Posted by By JackPedigo | 5 comments | Lopez Island, Washington, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Brave? Heroic?
Posted by By SoullessHeathen | 6 comments | MI, USA | Jan 17, 2019
The Boys are Watching
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 7 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Live today like it is your last day on this Earth.
Posted by By Surfpirate | 7 comments | Canada | Jan 17, 2019
I have heard people say that the world needs more love, it will save us all for most of my life. I do not believe this even though it sounds good. Love will not save us because people can love all ...
Posted by By JesseBoren | 10 comments | Evansville, USA | Jan 17, 2019
One of my goals this year is to draw every single day. I've filled 5 pages so far in my large sketchbook. I've used DrawWithJazza's Arty Games app multiple times because it's super fun and it helps me...
Posted by By MusicMnstr99 | 9 comments | IA, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Such huge changes coming for me! My marriage is falling apart, (probably for the best), I'm back in school and looking to change careers at 52, I'm looking for a new house. Jeez! I hope I can handle ...
Posted by By Redwoman66 | 17 comments | Machesney Park Illinois, USA | Jan 16, 2019
Why the Smartest People Have the Toughest Time Dating [huffpost.com]
Posted by By misternatureboy | 14 comments | Sacramento, USA | Jan 16, 2019
Today's Inspirational Quote
Posted by By Lutherzme | 5 comments | PA, USA | Jan 16, 2019
I'm so excited that I just had to make a big ass post about it. I found 3 first cousins, a second cousin on the other side and an uncle I didn't even know about. I paid for the membership to ...
Posted by By Lucy_Fehr | 12 comments | Fort Pierce, USA | Jan 16, 2019
LINK People with extreme anti-science views know the least, but think they know the most: study
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 4 comments | Omaha, USA | Jan 16, 2019
LINK Des Moines Register calls on Steve King to resign
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 4 comments | Omaha, USA | Jan 16, 2019
Sometimes the fear won't go away....
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 6 comments | Omaha, USA | Jan 16, 2019
My little fella (all 6ft 3 of him) goes back to university tonight after being so ill. I know its my job to kick him out of the nest, be tough and happy he's recovered and making his way in the world....
Posted by By Amisja | 4 comments | UK | Jan 16, 2019
Female film critic: "I got death threats for writing a bad review of 'Aquaman.'"
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 12 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Jan 16, 2019
Climate change. Deniers of anthropomorphic climate change should be made to read Peter Brannen's book "The ends of the world" He describes in fascinating detail the five great species extinctions in ...
Posted by By Moravian | 4 comments | UK | Jan 16, 2019
I can't argue with that...
Posted by By BeeHappy | 7 comments | NV, USA | Jan 15, 2019
Too harsh...possibly?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 7 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Jan 15, 2019
Hello there beautiful human! I like you! You're pretty damned cool! Give yourself a big hug from me to you! You deserve it!
Posted by By aspiringunicorn | 4 comments | OR, USA | Jan 13, 2019
LINK Cruel Christians Leave Fake $20 Tips Promoting Jesus | Michael Stone
Posted by By KenChang | 10 comments | WA, USA | Jan 13, 2019
What place most influenced you at en emotional level?
Posted by By NoMagicCookie | 4 comments | North Dakota, USA | Jan 13, 2019
Atheists and Star Trek fans in one place? I think I’m in heaven lol
Posted by By Rrainn | 6 comments | Canada | Jan 13, 2019
Equal Opportunity Hater. I am against the Left. I am against the Right. They both can be wrong you know. You don't have to choose. Or do you? Am I wrong? Or is everyone else?
Posted by By IrmaBast | 5 comments | GA, USA | Jan 13, 2019
LINK The 30,000 Year History Of The Dildo - Earth to Ken Ham & YECs 😜
Posted by By VictoriaNotes | 11 comments | MS Gulf Coast, USA | Jan 13, 2019
To the guy that stole my antidepressants, I hope you're happy now.
Posted by By GeorgeRocheleau | 7 comments | Mesa, USA | Jan 13, 2019
Love at first sight
Posted by By Albert_Camus | 12 comments | Philippines | Jan 13, 2019
I will no longer be able to access the interwebs soon so I will have to say good day to you all here shortly. It has been a blast and I will miss you all very much.
Posted by By Byrd | 6 comments | Enumclaw, USA | Jan 12, 2019
Insight or opinions welcome
Posted by By Byrd | 12 comments | Enumclaw, USA | Jan 11, 2019
This made me laugh! Can you lick the science?
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 6 comments | Omaha, USA | Jan 11, 2019
POLL Why does justice exist?
Posted by By Beowulfsfriend | 6 comments | PA, USA | Jan 11, 2019
POLL Did you make a resolution this year? If you did are you still on course?
Posted by By Chooseluv | 10 comments | Canada | Jan 11, 2019
POLL What do you believe in?
Posted by By Occgenius | 48 comments | WA, USA | Jan 11, 2019
How did you deconvert?
Posted by By Ario99 | 17 comments | KS, USA | Jan 9, 2019
As atheist and agnostics what in your opinion is the odds of there being a afterlife ?
Posted by By DavidDeLa89 | 69 comments | MI, USA | Jan 8, 2019
Morals and religion
Posted by By belfodil | 22 comments | Algeria | Jan 8, 2019
I'm getting hung up on words. I don't like "spirituality" because I don't believe in supernatural spirits. But what else can I call the deep feeling I get from learning about cosmology or ecology?...
Posted by By Ragamuffin | 27 comments | Canada | Jan 7, 2019
I got the classic question; "why am I agnostic/ahteist"? I wrote this answer. Opinions welcome! Belief in god comes with a naive attitude. To not believe in a god, you have to be convinced that ...
Posted by By Robecology | 6 comments | Ft. Pierce, Fl On The Beach, USA | Jan 7, 2019
How would you like to repeatedly get the same canned message?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 18 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Jan 7, 2019
Religion and Marriage
Posted by By Dewayne5068 | 9 comments | TN, USA | Jan 7, 2019
Curious... If you have found success on here in finding a significant other or just local friends... let’s hear it. Spread the positivity...
Posted by By WeaZ | 26 comments | MO, USA | Jan 6, 2019
I was raised atheist, and really never even knew about God until I met a kid in my first grade class who was from a religious family. My mother explained the general story of Christianity to me, ...
Posted by By BornAtheist | 8 comments | Sweden | Jan 6, 2019
How to raise children with a religious spouse?
Posted by By Harris1218 | 9 comments | IN, USA | Jan 5, 2019
LINK The demographic time bomb that could hit America - The Washington Post
Posted by By VictoriaNotes | 21 comments | MS Gulf Coast, USA | Jan 4, 2019
I was hammered going to an Athiest party with the short phrase go god concept blasts. The “you will regret leaving the God concept you’ve went from you maybe know what you’re doing support to ...
Posted by By Shoulderwarmer | 11 comments | FL, USA | Jan 3, 2019
Atheist/Agnostic Conservative Mind....
Posted by By KenChang | 19 comments | WA, USA | Jan 2, 2019
My favorite short description of Humanism. "Humanism is a rational philosophy informed by science inspired by art and motivated by compassion. Free of theism and other supernatural ...
Posted by By rogueflyer | 4 comments | OR, USA | Jan 1, 2019
How has coming out as an atheist affect you? (To those who grew up or ate growing up in relgious household or communities)
Posted by By GodlessMind | 11 comments | TX, USA | Dec 30, 2018
What's in a smile?
Posted by By BeeHappy | 19 comments | NV, USA | Dec 30, 2018
Controlling your Atheism...
Posted by By ThorR | 38 comments | OR, USA | Dec 29, 2018
Religious fanatic-lunatic poisoning my life. What do I do?
Posted by By Zzoha | 26 comments | WA, USA | Dec 28, 2018
Dealing with grief
Posted by By WonderLust | 22 comments | WI, USA | Dec 28, 2018
So am I the only person who gets a little ofended when people say they pray for me?...
Posted by By anonymous | 35 comments | Nowhere really, USA | Dec 28, 2018
What happened after death
Posted by By bonobo | 24 comments | Morocco | Dec 27, 2018
Question: How do humanity and its social structures evolve in history? 1. according to the intentions and plans of human beings, or 2. as self-organizing quasi-natural processes (i.e. determined by ...
Posted by By Matias | 8 comments | Germany | Dec 27, 2018
What do you do to help focus yourself on a task?
Posted by By PolyWolf | 22 comments | PA, USA | Dec 26, 2018
Virgin post. Getting feet wet! Not really looking for another social media site, however I am just "coming-out", and have questions. How do you respond to requests for prayer, for illness, ...
Posted by By 420phyllis | 24 comments | MO, USA | Dec 26, 2018
Deep thoughts... I'm currently reading John Locke's, "An Essay Concerning the True Original, Extent and End of Government" and came across this passage: “Adam was created a perfect man, his ...
Posted by By sfvpool | 17 comments | CA, USA | Dec 25, 2018