Note: some topics only show up in specific categories (select a category to include them)
All Topics
How did you you come out as a skeptic if you had a religious family?
Posted by By Trk725 | 31 comments | IL, USA | Oct 29, 2018
LINK What Would You Tell Your 18-Year-Old Self?
Posted by By bleurowz | 98 comments | Edison, USA | Oct 29, 2018
LINK A Short History of American Medical Insurance - Imprimis
Posted by By IAMGROOT | 6 comments | Sacramento, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Helpful tips you learned as an adult?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 52 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Did popularity ever matter to you throughout High School Years?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 67 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Oct 29, 2018
How many times have you felt this way in life? [psychologytoday.com] 6 Certain Signs of Being in Love Science-based ways to know if you're in love. Posted Jun 23, 2017 Is this love or is it...
Posted by By alanalorie | 21 comments | Lawrence, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Posted by By alanalorie | 7 comments | Lawrence, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Is This Taboo?
Posted by By KitKat1996 | 101 comments | MO, USA | Oct 29, 2018
Went over to my daughters place and got a pic of myself taken wearing the Agnostic.com T shirt that I received last Friday.
Posted by By DenoPenno | 24 comments | MO, USA | Oct 28, 2018
Hello Agnostics! I’m glad to have stumbled on this site. It’s a nice addition to life in the Bible Belt. I am re-educating myself and examining my life—maybe a bit of a midlife crisis but ...
Posted by By ZenJen | 29 comments | North Texas, USA | Oct 28, 2018
At times Im conflicted as to religious people are more unintelligent or just more easily make to believe whatever they are told to believe. I know that there is a little of both there but which one do...
Posted by By Minos | 6 comments | Albuquerque, USA | Oct 28, 2018
When friends ask for thoughts & prayers I always reply sending love & support. I'm looking for other things to say.
Posted by By secain54 | 11 comments | Coppell, USA | Oct 28, 2018
How can I find more local friends with more in common?
Posted by By WarmFluffy | 21 comments | AL, USA | Oct 28, 2018
Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
Posted by By Alliegirl | 115 comments | SC, USA | Oct 28, 2018
There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do ...
Posted by By Markwilliams | 30 comments | South Africa | Oct 27, 2018
Has anyone had a pivotal event that changed the direction of their life? My life has been a trail of forks, dead ends, peaks and valleys. Recently, a PBS Nova documentary suddenly made me realize ...
Posted by By JackPedigo | 40 comments | Lopez Island, Washington, USA | Oct 27, 2018
Even if all humans turned into peaceful, rational humanists like Steven Pinker or Hans Rosling, our greatest problems, those that threaten humanity's survival, like climate change, pollution, soil ...
Posted by By Matias | 28 comments | Germany | Oct 27, 2018
LINK What to Do When You Feel Let Down by Someone
Posted by By bleurowz | 25 comments | Edison, USA | Oct 26, 2018
So tell me, what does it mean to be an Existentialist?
Posted by By RealHuman | 21 comments | Newt Gingrich, USA | Oct 26, 2018
Who's a person who inspires you? I don't just mean politicians - I mean activists, writers, organizers, communicators, media figures - everybody in every field. Who gives you hope?
Posted by By Flettie | 59 comments | Buxton, UK, UK | Oct 26, 2018
What is the true purpose of religion?
Posted by By skado | 72 comments | AL, USA | Oct 26, 2018
Help us write a Modern Humanist Manifesto! A friend and I are working on a LONG document for Humanist.com and we'd love to get your feedback (and edits!). Its primary goal is to introduce the ...
Posted in Posts
Posted by By Admin | 6 comments | On Humanist.com | Oct 26, 2018
Oh my, God!
Posted by By DoDapper | 13 comments | MN, USA | Oct 26, 2018
Top 10 Songs That Has Been Over Used For Covers?
Posted by By JurassicT4 | 22 comments | NY, USA | Oct 26, 2018
What makes/made you happy today? Happy hour at Barrio Queen made my evening (Todo a madre!), as well as the Thursday night art walk.
Posted by By AzVixen52 | 36 comments | Phoenix, USA | Oct 25, 2018
Do you consider yourself a good lover to your partner or spouse and why?
Posted by By Nardi | 50 comments | UK | Oct 25, 2018
Here's my AGNOSTIC shirt! I like it a lot! Thanks to Administration!
Posted by By LucyLoohoo | 38 comments | CA, USA | Oct 25, 2018
What made some of you change your mind about religion? Ie, become a freethinker
Posted by By APHolland | 20 comments | LA, USA | Oct 25, 2018
Older People Are Worse Than Young People at Telling Fact from Opinion [theatlantic.com]
Posted by By celticagent | 29 comments | Northampton, USA | Oct 25, 2018
Ireland is about to vote on removing the offense of blasphemy from the constitution [edition.cnn.com]
Posted by By celticagent | 16 comments | Northampton, USA | Oct 25, 2018
God’s Intelligent Design?
Posted by By johnprytz | 52 comments | Australia | Oct 25, 2018
A thought crossed my mind and I'd like the input/opinions of others on it. Are the Theists/Religious, etc, envious/jealous of we, Atheists/Agnostics, simply because we are not bound ...
Posted by By Triphid | 44 comments | Broken Hill, Australia | Oct 24, 2018
What are your favorite lyrics?
Posted by By TimothyDeHoff | 68 comments | Columbus, Ohio, USA | Oct 24, 2018
So what are you going to be for Halloween? I'm asking early because the party I'm going to Friday night is scheduled before Halloween..So your party might be early too...
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 34 comments | With The Ospreys, USA | Oct 24, 2018
Okay everyone, this is a heavy topic I have asked about before but has anyone here had any first hand experience with destructive religious cults?
Posted by By anonymous | 9 comments | Nowhere really, USA | Oct 24, 2018
Any Reggae Recommendations?
Posted by By JurassicT4 | 40 comments | NY, USA | Oct 23, 2018
LINK The Humanist Dilemma: Can an Agnostic Teen Be Honest and Keep up the Good Work? - TheHumanist.com
Posted by By zblaze | 6 comments | OR, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Does a post or comment make you feel a little ill? We now have a nausea icon under "Like".
Posted in Site & Customer Service
Posted by By Admin | 36 comments | On Humanist.com | Oct 23, 2018
This weekend I participated in one of my favorite fall traditions, making apple butter. We started at 5 am and canned our last jar at just past midnight that night. Our yield this year was 320 ...
Posted by By Christiep77 | 28 comments | VA, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Interesting news out of Idaho regarding the gubernatorial race there. Any Idahoans want to comment? HuffPost: In Deep Red Idaho, Voters Are Fanatic About Democrat Paulette Jordan. ...
Posted by By Condor5 | 9 comments | CA, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Atheists - Less Vices
Posted by By WarmFluffy | 31 comments | AL, USA | Oct 23, 2018
LINK Philosophers Name the Best Philosophy Books: From Stoicism and Existentialism, to Metaphysics & Ethics for Artificial Intelligence | Open Culture
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 5 comments | WV, USA | Oct 23, 2018
POLL Does your partner need to share your beliefs? I think there is no other way around. What do you think?
Posted by By Granateo | 17 comments | TX, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Religious parents?
Posted by By Philosoraptor | 16 comments | Santa Clara, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Has your Atheism affected your patriotism?
Posted by By JazznBlues | 76 comments | MN, USA | Oct 23, 2018
Why is the label African Americans used to describe black Americans
Posted by By paul1967 | 35 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Oct 23, 2018
How to reply when someone says 'have a blessed day'
Posted by By Uncledaddy999 | 99 comments | GA, USA | Oct 23, 2018
LINK Why Are Americans Still Uncomfortable with Atheism? | The New Yorker
Posted by By PDF | 19 comments | Nebraska, USA, USA | Oct 22, 2018
This will be my first post here, and it is very difficult to write, as silly as that may seem. I suppose it is not helped when I have been very honest here on my profile regarding things that I ...
Posted by By SeptemberRain | 104 comments | Uranus, USA | Oct 22, 2018
Rent or own (a home)?
Posted by By RoadGoddess | 70 comments | Houston, USA | Oct 22, 2018
What is a childhood movie that still haunts you until this day as an adult?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 66 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Oct 22, 2018
LINK Why Doesn't Ancient Fiction Talk About Feelings?
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 14 comments | WV, USA | Oct 22, 2018
LINK Growing Up Surrounded by Books Could Have a Powerful, Lasting Effect on the Mind
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 11 comments | WV, USA | Oct 22, 2018
LINK Scientists Are Urging You To Never Make Your Bed Again - Higher Perspective
Posted by By balou | 35 comments | Houston, USA | Oct 22, 2018
Atheist = Depressed?
Posted by By Lucignolo | 116 comments | FL, USA | Oct 22, 2018
POLL When you're the only atheist at work
Posted by By JurassicT4 | 66 comments | NY, USA | Oct 22, 2018
So good people of the universe, how do you all handle the assumption from Christians that you believe in Jesus? I meet alot of people in my profession that assume I believe in Jesus and I find it a ...
Posted by By Capricorn | 74 comments | OH, USA | Oct 22, 2018
An interesting way to talk to theists: I'm a probation officer. Part of my job is to meet with lifelong criminals and in meeting that last less then an hour maybe every other week we need to use ...
Posted by By Adamhayes_1986 | 13 comments | Canada | Oct 22, 2018
LINK Religious Trauma Syndrome: How some organized religion leads to mental health problems
Posted by By zblaze | 12 comments | OR, USA | Oct 21, 2018
Is the world becoming more atheist?
Posted by By jonnylou | 53 comments | UK | Oct 21, 2018
I'm sure this question must have been asked here before. When did you realise that there are no gods? For me, it was the early summer of 76. In England, Religious Education was compulsory by law, ...
Posted by By Sofabeast | 13 comments | UK | Oct 21, 2018
DO YOU LIKE MY NEW T-SHIRT? It fits perfectly! :D
Posted by By patchoullijulie | 52 comments | Australia | Oct 21, 2018
What's the best response to "why are you so quiet'?
Posted by By jafbm | 85 comments | MA, USA | Oct 21, 2018
As far as I'm aware this is the first ever airing of an Agnositc.com t-shirt, my new one incidentally, on the Isle of Wight :-)
Posted by By ipdg77 | 18 comments | Ryde, UK | Oct 21, 2018
I guess I’m trying to find a common thread with people on here that’s not necessarily faith based. I identify as atheist, humanist and a free thinker but it certainly doesn’t define me. I ...
Posted by By Julesjah | 41 comments | Australia | Oct 21, 2018
POLL How do you handle negativity regarding your agnostic ideas?
Posted by By Bettyann | 44 comments | CA, USA | Oct 21, 2018
Believer/Non-believer relationships
Posted by By Philosoraptor | 18 comments | Santa Clara, USA | Oct 20, 2018
Kids and God's questions
Posted by By Shaghaf | 19 comments | MO, USA | Oct 20, 2018
POLL When AI and Android tech gets sophisticated enough to mimic your dream partner what will happen to romance?
Posted by By paul1967 | 32 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Oct 20, 2018
So I was just telling the kiddos about some of the most influential characters in my life. Beings who have helped shape my world and my understanding of it. We spoke of Jane Goodall and Irene ...
Posted by By Byrd | 13 comments | Enumclaw, USA | Oct 20, 2018
I'm thinking of adding a series of political questions to profiles and want to get your suggestions as to which ones to ask. There is an impressive political website at [isidewith.com] which has tons...
Posted in Site & Customer Service
Posted by By Admin | 46 comments | On Humanist.com | Oct 20, 2018
What’s your “Woo”?
Posted by By ReardenMetal87 | 44 comments | OR, USA | Oct 20, 2018
LINK Yes, Yeshivas Must Include Secular Education - TheHumanist.com
Posted by By zblaze | 5 comments | OR, USA | Oct 20, 2018
LINK There Is A Difference Between Dating and Courting | Sugardaddie.com
Posted by By WarmFluffy | 17 comments | AL, USA | Oct 20, 2018
Spiritual but not Religious, WHATS THAT
Posted by By k80b619 | 46 comments | FL, USA | Oct 20, 2018
"Providing people with more and better information is unlikely to improve matters. Most of our views are shaped by communal group-think rather than individual rationality, and we hold on to these ...
Posted by By Matias | 9 comments | Germany | Oct 20, 2018
When you just have to share about a perfect first date... but none of your friends are awake at 4 in the morning... that's when you post on Agnostic.com.... Yep, it was pretty much picture perfect....
Posted by By Paul4747 | 32 comments | Adrian, USA | Oct 20, 2018
Are You A Freethinker Or A Follower?
Posted by By teddybam0519 | 29 comments | Washington DC, USA | Oct 20, 2018
Look what was in my mailbox today!
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 44 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Oct 19, 2018
What would you consider "The meaning of life" to be?
Posted by By Infomaniac | 58 comments | CA, USA | Oct 19, 2018
I've finally given some responses to the people who responded to my not thought out post about homeless people being lazy and/or stupid. I apologize for such a shallow question. It stemmed from ...
Posted by By marlayne | 21 comments | CA, USA | Oct 19, 2018
What was something you once believed and later discovered you were wrong
Posted by By paul1967 | 36 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Oct 19, 2018
Things I have never done... I am very lucky, I have filled my 52 years with lots of interesting and exciting things. I have travelled the circumfrence of the globe and made stops in between. I have ...
Posted by By Amisja | 8 comments | UK | Oct 19, 2018
Where should I go?
Posted by By Meili | 19 comments | UT, USA | Oct 19, 2018
LINK 8 Best “Atheist” Dating Site Options (That Are 100% Free)
Posted by By balou | 15 comments | Houston, USA | Oct 19, 2018
What is the most embarrassing style you've ever worn/had? Clothes? Hair styles? If you can include a pic of you in your embarrassing style from your past that's very welcome!
Posted by By StrongHappySilly | 35 comments | MO, USA | Oct 19, 2018
LINK What If the Earth Does Not Exist? - YouTube
Posted by By MusicMnstr99 | 23 comments | IA, USA | Oct 19, 2018
LINK Men and Christians experience higher amounts of discrimination than other groups, Trump voters claim – ThinkProgress
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 35 comments | Omaha, USA | Oct 18, 2018
My T-shirt and a fine Agnostic.com pen came in the mail... thank you, it will get used, perhaps on Election Day since I vote at a church. Thank you [youtu.be] ... adding the vid because what the hell ...
Posted by By ArdentAtheist | 9 comments | Lake Worth, USA | Oct 18, 2018
You know it, you love it !
Posted by By thinman68 | 4 comments | FL, USA | Oct 18, 2018
Regarding God's Ten Commandments The Ten Commandments, unlike most laws generated by most legal systems and processes therein, are authoritarian (as in dictated by a dictator in a dictatorship), ...
Posted by By johnprytz | 17 comments | Australia | Oct 18, 2018
Today my job had a company wide meeting telling us that 200 people were getting laid off immediately. They said go to your desk and wait for a call from your supervisor. I can not even explain how ...
Posted by By Alimacbean | 102 comments | Sarasota, USA | Oct 17, 2018
If your pet could talk, what would it say to you?
Posted by By StrongHappySilly | 57 comments | MO, USA | Oct 17, 2018
For all you lovers of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. [ted.com]
Posted by By propagandazoo1 | 6 comments | UK | Oct 17, 2018
LINK The Eugenics Crusade on PBS's "American Experience" - utterly disturbing
Posted by By bleurowz | 11 comments | Edison, USA | Oct 17, 2018
Which one would you prefer in your life; catch up in person or mainly social media? Mine will always be the catch up in person.
Posted by By Jolanta | 33 comments | Australia | Oct 17, 2018
Happy Canada pot day! Today Canada will become the largest country in the world to legalize cannabis. The move will not only drastically reshape marijuana in that country but it ...
Posted by By JackPedigo | 21 comments | Lopez Island, Washington, USA | Oct 17, 2018
In recent years I have become obsessed with perfection within my home. I was driving myself crazy with a need to clean and primp. Friends commented because it was so much not “like” me. Where was ...
Posted by By SukiSue | 28 comments | Small Town, USA | Oct 17, 2018
What Can Science Say About God's Scientific Literacy? Since the Bible is alleged to be God's holy word, then events in the Bible reflect God's doings and of course His holy word. If some of those ...
Posted by By johnprytz | 10 comments | Australia | Oct 17, 2018