Note: some topics only show up in specific categories (select a category to include them)
All Topics
POLL What's worse?
Posted by By Ravenwolfcasey | 74 comments | Belford, USA | Oct 1, 2018
Unpopular Opinions I know you got 'em, what are they?
Posted by By maturin1919 | 87 comments | Gotham City, USA | Oct 1, 2018
LINK Bizarre Particles Keep Flying Out of Antarctica's Ice, and They Might Shatter Modern Physics - Scientific American
Posted by By Ubergooroo | 16 comments | LA, USA | Oct 1, 2018
LINK So is it nature not nurture after all? | Science | The Guardian
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 16 comments | WV, USA | Sep 30, 2018
LINK An Antidote to White Male Capitalist Culture: Adrienne Rich on the Liberating Power of Storytelling and How Reading Emancipates – Brain Pickings
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 9 comments | WV, USA | Sep 30, 2018
Do you think it is necessary to try to change people’s perspective about their beliefs or just get on with you own life and respond from your own position when you engage with other people
Posted by By Geoffrey51 | 49 comments | Australia | Sep 30, 2018
LINK Scientists Are Working on an Algorithm to Predict Death - Tonic
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 9 comments | WV, USA | Sep 30, 2018
The Singles/Mingle/Chat Just Reached a Milestone. We Are the First Group on Agnostic.com to Reach 1000 Members. Thanks to All for Their Friendship, Love and Support. Join us for Trivia Tonight at ...
Posted in Site & Customer Service
Posted by By sassygirl3869 | 4 comments | Nassau, USA | Sep 30, 2018
Home remedies. What's your favorite?
Posted by By FynTul | 38 comments | MN, USA | Sep 30, 2018
I'm wanting to challenge my beliefs, but struggling to find a challenge to them. I enjoy upgrading them when a well reasoned argument is made....... when one belief is changed, I get hungry for more. ...
Posted by By Secular_Squirrel | 18 comments | Lafayette, USA | Sep 30, 2018
All right, you godless lot. Time for a fun, positive, feel-good game! When was the last time you gave someone a sincere compliment? A friendly acknowledgment that made their day, week, month, or ...
Posted by By misternatureboy | 49 comments | Sacramento, USA | Sep 30, 2018
On a sillier note, it's National Chewing Gum Day! The chewing gum of choice in my household as a child was Bazooka, of course-it's kosher, plus it was what was given to my dad as a soldier. So....what...
Posted by By BookDeath | 21 comments | Abingdon, USA | Sep 30, 2018
Have you ever gone out with a true believer , you hit it off. Then out of nowhere they call you the devil and block you and never talk to you again ? Yeah it's happened to me more then once.
Posted by By respawnking2000 | 8 comments | CA, USA | Sep 30, 2018
I keep seeing people posting about the allegations of sexual assault against Bill Clinton and how Democrats turn their head when it's one of their own. (This is coming from people who either believe ...
Posted by By Duke | 40 comments | CO, USA | Sep 30, 2018
POLL At what age did you stop believing in traditional love as perpetuated in music / movies / mainstream society?
Posted by By umang | 28 comments | Canada | Sep 30, 2018
In the balance between being responsible and being free, where do you find yourself? You could go all the way to one extreme and say you are free from all responsibilities bar what’s necessary for ...
Posted by By Denker | 12 comments | Netherlands | Sep 30, 2018
Are we freethinkers to be as petty as Christians on their websites? I want to hear more about the world changing problems we might soon be facing and the unique solutions that only atheists are ...
Posted by By HumanistSinger | 10 comments | Lancaster, USA | Sep 30, 2018
Well, fellow atheists, this something cool! [egypttoday.com]
Posted by By beerhungry | 4 comments | UK | Sep 30, 2018
POLL What would you expect?
Posted by By Antifred | 17 comments | TX, USA | Sep 30, 2018
Question about finding the right person. Do you believe that to some extent we do not have control over who the right person for us may be? What Im saying is, do you believe that a lot of it is ...
Posted by By lauraleigh38 | 32 comments | SC, USA | Sep 29, 2018
Garage sale vs Store?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 31 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Sep 29, 2018
What exactly is mindfulness? I'm filling up my water bottle using the spigot for the filtered water. I'm watching the water going into the container and I'm watching and I'm thinking.... ...
Posted by By SukiSue | 35 comments | Small Town, USA | Sep 29, 2018
Tell me what grammar mistakes get under your skin. I'll go first. I'm driven crazy by folks who use the possessive "your" for the contraction for you are: "you're". Sometimes it's autocorrect, but ...
Posted by By Compassion8doubt | 45 comments | Raleigh, USA | Sep 29, 2018
LINK Atheism Isn’t Really A Big Deal | Martin Hughes
Posted by By zblaze | 9 comments | OR, USA | Sep 29, 2018
How do you deal with bullies?
Posted by By PolyWolf | 52 comments | PA, USA | Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone truly "believe"?
Posted by By Bunnista | 70 comments | MN, USA | Sep 28, 2018
I've asked this question in a different forum, and the answers were interesting. I am relatively new back into dating, divorce was final a year ago. In this day and age, guys, how do you navigate ...
Posted by By MarcT | 44 comments | MI, USA | Sep 28, 2018
What made u non religious??seeing hypocrisy??or questioning ??
Posted by By CjMartinez | 22 comments | CO, USA | Sep 28, 2018
Watchtower
Posted by By Happyheretic | 17 comments | Castleisland, Ireland | Sep 28, 2018
Science of light and the darkness of ignorance
Posted by By belfodil | 8 comments | Algeria | Sep 28, 2018
Guys ask why women are so pissed off. Even guys with wives and daughters. Jackson Katz, a prominent social researcher, illustrates why. He's done it with hundreds of audiences: "I draw a line down ...
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 65 comments | Omaha, USA | Sep 28, 2018
So I grew up in a rather religious Muslim family and I remember my family being pretty superstitious about certain things and had some strange beliefs. Even as a child I used to question religion and...
Posted by By Andromeda32 | 36 comments | Chicago, USA | Sep 27, 2018
How do you move from cheerfully flirting to being vulnerable?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 56 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Sep 27, 2018
The world would have been better off without religion. 1) All the money spent on churches and priests could have been used on building houses for people and improve their lives instead of paying for ...
Posted by By Stig | 27 comments | WA, USA | Sep 27, 2018
So what do you say to someone when they say: God Bless
Posted by By CMan | 36 comments | NV, USA | Sep 27, 2018
My problem with this religion issue is how we have to choose which team to root for or should I say pray with. I get the carry on traditions with rituals shows respect for prior generations. Isn't ...
Posted by By HumboldtisHome | 12 comments | CA, USA | Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone find themselves staying quiet about being athiest/skeptic around friends? I've found a lot of people who know that I'm an athiest beforehand automatically try to convert me or disparage ...
Posted by By Mcassarly | 39 comments | PA, USA | Sep 27, 2018
What's your most embarrassing childhood memory?
Posted by By SonOfABeachII | 22 comments | NE, USA | Sep 27, 2018
Is scientific knowledge limited in principle?
Posted by By Matias | 38 comments | Germany | Sep 27, 2018
I have been JimG on agnostic.com for over 10 months now. I'm considering a change to a more creative moniker as well as something with personal significance. A sociology professor who was also a ...
Posted by By JimG | 18 comments | PA, USA | Sep 26, 2018
Believe in karma?
Posted by By Vignesh | 20 comments | Canada | Sep 26, 2018
Just found out my only "non-religious" friend believes in reincarnation, even to the extent that she thinks she has been reincarnated. I am still shocked. How do you respond to that? Think I would ...
Posted by By Georgia323 | 50 comments | TN, USA | Sep 26, 2018
Do I have free will?
Posted by By Christologist | 33 comments | Tribulation, USA | Sep 26, 2018
Being a woman is worse than being a farmer
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 62 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Sep 26, 2018
Road to theocracy
Posted by By DannyC137 | 34 comments | Chicago, USA | Sep 25, 2018
POLL Is it child abuse or child neglect to take a child under 18 to a religious establishment and live the kid with a member of the clergy without constant parental supervision?
Posted by By zesty | 30 comments | FL, USA | Sep 25, 2018
Has anyone experienced any workplace prejudice regarding their atheist points of view?
Posted by By Beerkiller | 22 comments | Canyon Lake, USA | Sep 25, 2018
From my experience there are large numbers of people that will not come out and call themselves an atheist or agnostic, however, upon hearing their religious philosophy I would say that is exactly ...
Posted by By Kojaksmom | 51 comments | Blue Dot In Red State, USA | Sep 25, 2018
Which state is most represented on this site. It may be that certain states are more vocal but assuming they're not....which is it? I know which state seems to show up the most to me but would be ...
Posted by By ipdg77 | 31 comments | Ryde, UK | Sep 25, 2018
Does anybody else suffer from extreme anxiety and depression? I have been self medicating with caffeine and alcohol since I was a teenager. I didn't know I had it until a few years ago when my ...
Posted by By fidla | 37 comments | Amherst, USA | Sep 25, 2018
Dating Religious folk
Posted by By MStewart | 21 comments | OH, USA | Sep 25, 2018
“Molecules” made from three photons have been created by physicists in the US. Normally, photons will not bind together to form molecule-like structures The photon triplets were made by ...
Posted by By birdingnut | 13 comments | Thailand | Sep 25, 2018
Open relationships
Posted by By StephenRussell | 35 comments | UK | Sep 25, 2018
It's my birthday! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 I scheduled 3 job interviews today. Wish me luck!👍👍👍
Posted by By Nichole765 | 80 comments | IN, USA | Sep 25, 2018
What is something that you were told by a religious figure that made you mad? Bit of backstory before we get to the part that pisses me off. I was forced to go to church every Sunday. Even when I was ...
Posted by By TheGreatShadow | 34 comments | The Land Of Black Horizons, USA | Sep 25, 2018
As a child, were you forced to hug/kiss relatives or friends when you didn't want to? If you are a parent, do you force your children to hug or kiss when they don't want to, either you or other ...
Posted by By HereticSin | 46 comments | Hometown, USA | Sep 25, 2018
What do you say to people who say you can’t have morals without god?
Posted by By Danielvon | 35 comments | Australia | Sep 25, 2018
Extreme travel?
Posted by By BoingoOingo42 | 31 comments | NM, USA | Sep 24, 2018
Secret crushes?
Posted by By ladyprof70 | 44 comments | WI, USA | Sep 24, 2018
Are we still a primitive species?
Posted by By AJimboShep82 | 40 comments | Canada | Sep 24, 2018
Some people are just born into a lucky life while others aren’t? True or false?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 85 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Sep 24, 2018
Opposite beliefs in a relationship
Posted by By Karlee | 20 comments | MI, USA | Sep 24, 2018
Why are we here ?
Posted by By Sofocleto | 38 comments | Mexico City In Winter, Canada | Sep 24, 2018
POLL Would you want to know? A friend of mine just told me that after taking a treatment for weak arms/muscles for 3 months, his doctor, after telling him that the treatments seem to be working, told him ...
Posted by By lerlo | 30 comments | AZ, USA | Sep 24, 2018
Physical feature that is the best turn on?
Posted by By VelociraptorRemy | 92 comments | Stupid-ass Shreveport, USA | Sep 24, 2018
Anyone else feel isolated? How do adults even make friends? I have none. I wonder if the social connectedness of church is what keeps rational people attending.
Posted by By BeccaVa | 92 comments | VA, USA | Sep 23, 2018
What was the best first date you've had?
Posted by By VelociraptorRemy | 40 comments | Stupid-ass Shreveport, USA | Sep 23, 2018
The one thing we all have in common is that we don't buy into organized religion, however, is there something that you DO believe in or something you practice? (I believe and practice Feng Shui)
Posted by By Redcupcoffee | 109 comments | Detroit, USA | Sep 23, 2018
Do you think there should be a high school course to teach common sense laws to teenagers?
Posted by By Marine | 59 comments | HARTFORD, USA | Sep 23, 2018
I grew up in a Christian home, went to Evangelical/Baptist prep school, and went on to attend a Methodist University where the veil was finally lifted from my eyes after read Marilyn Manson's auto ...
Posted by By speezasaurus | 9 comments | MI, USA | Sep 22, 2018
Children and Religion/Beliefs
Posted by By AdamHoople | 16 comments | OH, USA | Sep 22, 2018
LINK Exorcising the Ghosts of the Sixties - TheHumanist.com
Posted by By zblaze | 4 comments | OR, USA | Sep 22, 2018
LINK Gray Areas on Gray Matter: The Ethics of Brain Death - TheHumanist.com
Posted by By zblaze | 4 comments | OR, USA | Sep 22, 2018
What does everyone think about sexbots? Texas is opening it's first"brothel" if these bots have Artificial Intelligence is it cheating or are they just toys?Will they interfere with relationships or ...
Posted by By Gar10 | 60 comments | Bermuda Triangle, USA | Sep 22, 2018
Last night I was out with The Phoenix Atheists Meetup group at a local restaurant. Somebody walking by dropped a note on our table proving the existence of GOD, Asking us to look at our thumbprint and...
Posted by By GeorgeRocheleau | 47 comments | Mesa, USA | Sep 22, 2018
LINK Be More. PBS.Right
Posted by By Akfishlady | 6 comments | Grays Harbor County, USA | Sep 22, 2018
LINK We’re asking the wrong question about Medicare-for-all - The Washington Post
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 14 comments | Omaha, USA | Sep 22, 2018
Here's a little teaser for you..... How many Beatles songs can you identify in this drawing?
Posted by By Sheannutt | 23 comments | OR, USA | Sep 22, 2018
Weekends..
Posted by By Teterbilt | 24 comments | Tri Cities, USA | Sep 22, 2018
Confidence or arrogance?
Posted by By SonOfABeachII | 27 comments | NE, USA | Sep 22, 2018
How to turn a negative into a positive: Scientists have used the Zika virus to kill aggressive brain cancer cells in mice. Researchers from The University of Texas used a Zika virus vaccine to ...
Posted by By birdingnut | 5 comments | Thailand | Sep 22, 2018
POLL How many atheists here are musicians/artists
Posted by By drovertone | 43 comments | NY, USA | Sep 22, 2018
POLL Where do you prefer to be beach or mountain?
Posted by By DrBoolean | 49 comments | TX, USA | Sep 22, 2018
LINK Anybody here into Industrial Music?
Posted by By Unimatrix907 | 30 comments | The Rock, USA | Sep 21, 2018
LINK Everything You Know About Obesity Is Wrong - The Huffington Post
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 18 comments | Omaha, USA | Sep 21, 2018
A love for the ages.
Posted by By WilliamCharles | 6 comments | Antelope Valley, USA | Sep 21, 2018
LINK Forget wedding cakes. ADF now wants to keep transgender women out of homeless shelters. – ThinkProgress
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 13 comments | Omaha, USA | Sep 21, 2018
I have for quite some time thought that those incarcerated in penitentiaries should be given free access to all the cannabis they want. I think this would solve, or at least mitigate, a number of ...
Posted by By Condor5 | 9 comments | CA, USA | Sep 21, 2018
What is something that could make an unattractive person seem like the sexiest person in the world?
Posted in Posts
Posted by By SonOfABeachII | 91 comments | NE, USA | Sep 21, 2018
Thank You Agnostic.com. for being here. I've met a wonderful, funny man. We are planning for the future. Without this site we would not have met.
Posted by By charlotte62 | 43 comments | Soap Lake, USA | Sep 21, 2018
Text protocol.
Posted by By Hellas | 29 comments | Raleigh-Durham, USA | Sep 21, 2018
If you could live forever, could you guess now when you would choose to stop existing? (Comment)
Posted by By x0lineage0x | 36 comments | Anaheim, USA | Sep 21, 2018
Is the human embryo sacred or something special ?
Posted by By Matias | 62 comments | Germany | Sep 21, 2018
Christian by culture?
Posted by By BikeHikeTravel | 24 comments | IN, USA | Sep 20, 2018
Any native non believers?
Posted by By Dirsa | 10 comments | FL, USA | Sep 20, 2018
Britian is having a terrible time with their Muslims. The Muslims want their own neighborhoods with Sharia law and are setting up groups to police the areas. Women not dressed in a burka are asked to ...
Posted by By Grecio | 10 comments | Fitzgerald, USA | Sep 20, 2018
Is it just me?
Posted by By MichaelPharaoh | 5 comments | AZ, USA | Sep 20, 2018
Why do young guys think sarcasm is positive?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 94 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Sep 20, 2018
POLL Have you met anyone from this site? I have met 2 people that I would consider acquaintances. I keep hoping to make some friends and dream of romance through the site but so far no luck. How about ...
Posted by By Akfishlady | 51 comments | Grays Harbor County, USA | Sep 20, 2018
Where are you from? As a foreigner here I always get this question at bars. Some idiot asks me "where are you from?". My answer has always been "the restroom". You should see the expression on their ...
Posted by By lafunguy818 | 61 comments | CA, USA | Sep 20, 2018