Note: some topics only show up in specific categories (select a category to include them)
All Topics
I was face painting at a church last night (didn't burn up in there, lol) and this girl asked for a design element that we had to decipher. She kept explaining different parts of it and even tried to ...
Posted by By pepperjones | 17 comments | WA, USA | Sep 9, 2018
Describe the perfect Lasagna
Posted by By CaribbeanAthiest | 29 comments | Eatonton, USA | Sep 9, 2018
I have been reading many posts where people are working below their abilities, not for their ability or wanting but because they work at a place that does not really appreciate them as individuals ...
Posted by By dalefvictor | 4 comments | Astoria, USA | Sep 9, 2018
How to grieve after a passing of a loved one.
Posted by By ChrisOlesky777 | 18 comments | SC, USA | Sep 9, 2018
Would you work an environment if everyone else was religious except you?
Posted by By Slimboyfat | 30 comments | New Zealand | Sep 9, 2018
Can science and religion be reconciled?
Posted by By Matias | 89 comments | Germany | Sep 8, 2018
How do you like, or do, your potatoes?
Posted by By ipdg77 | 66 comments | Ryde, UK | Sep 8, 2018
Synesthesia. My brain trauma left me with a strange condition called synesthesia. This has always been hard to explain to people who's worldview includes the supernatural. What is the one topic ...
Posted by By William12354 | 21 comments | OH, USA | Sep 8, 2018
Are you a romantic? Are you passionate in a nonsexual context?
Posted by By TheAstroChuck | 39 comments | NY, USA | Sep 8, 2018
What is your favorite place you've ever lived?
Posted by By EarthKate | 105 comments | AR, USA | Sep 8, 2018
I am a very tolerant person. Lately I have been very disapointed with the admin of this site. This site has deleted posts saying they where offensive or hateful if they are pro Trump. Even in pro ...
Posted by By onlyif | 21 comments | OH, USA | Sep 8, 2018
I have an idea, which I postulated a long time ago, and aside from some thought and a little reading, I haven't put much time into researching the idea. As any scholar of Christianity knows ...
Posted by By Beowulfsfriend | 20 comments | PA, USA | Sep 7, 2018
Letting people know I'm agnostic?
Posted by By IamNate | 14 comments | AZ, USA | Sep 7, 2018
I’ve just had my very first conversation with a stranger who is an atheist... to say the least it was entertaining at most. It felt like I was having a discussion with a believer. I give myself the ...
Posted by By mychelle | 41 comments | New York City, USA | Sep 7, 2018
Have you ever felt so completely out of your depth, tried to think of the people there to support you and realised you are the only one? God people can sit on their vicar's knee (so to speak). I only ...
Posted by By Amisja | 24 comments | UK | Sep 7, 2018
Being on the net as often as i am, i need the civility-fixes here at agnostic.com. The last two days have been especially abuse-ridden. After two days of being attacked and name-called for my ...
Posted by By josephr | 27 comments | Victoria, Canada | Sep 7, 2018
You are your worst critic? Is that quote true or false?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 55 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Sep 7, 2018
Today is my 113th day of being here with all you wonderful people. Everyone here has brought so much joy into my life. Made many friends and hope to make more. Thank you everyone for helping me reach...
Posted by By Sheannutt | 19 comments | OR, USA | Sep 7, 2018
How did you succeed by not giving up? Tell us a story.
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 19 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Sep 7, 2018
LINK The rise of post-truth liberalism -
Posted by By Matias | 14 comments | Germany | Sep 7, 2018
What's your favor science popularist? Comment who they are and what they are good at. Currently, it's Sean Carol for me. He is good at explaining Quantum wave theory and entropy. Generally good ...
Posted by By JeffB | 13 comments | New Orleans, USA | Sep 7, 2018
Favorite Richard Dawkins quote?
Posted by By queerious | 21 comments | AZ, USA | Sep 6, 2018
How many people on here are here to connect with other atheist for dating?
Posted by By Corey84 | 20 comments | FL, USA | Sep 6, 2018
How many of us here have tried to get with going to church with family and being apart of that community just to try and understand it? I think most people are good natured no matter what denomination...
Posted by By TrippinDave | 14 comments | TX, USA | Sep 6, 2018
I am into the Hippocrates` maxim : Make food your medicine, and make medicine your food. If you can not eat it, and it does not grow in nature, it is not food, and it is not medicine.
Posted by By Wil7 | 28 comments | CA, USA | Sep 6, 2018
How can we find the truth about "God"?
Posted by By Ann7Mignon | 60 comments | China | Sep 6, 2018
LINK Rules Are for Schmucks: How to Save Freedom of Choice - TheHumanist.com
Posted by By zblaze | 4 comments | OR, USA | Sep 6, 2018
Books for beginning Atheists?
Posted by By queerious | 30 comments | AZ, USA | Sep 6, 2018
What do you do better than anyone else?
Posted by By Redcupcoffee | 96 comments | Detroit, USA | Sep 6, 2018
When do you feel safe to talk about your beliefs/nonbeliefs?
Posted by By Savethebees | 41 comments | CA, USA | Sep 6, 2018
Early this week, two of my close family members passed away within 24 hours of each other. Going through the grieving process with my family, some of whom are very religious, I can’t help but be a ...
Posted by By Leeshi | 88 comments | MA, USA | Sep 6, 2018
POLL Questions for Democrats: Which Candidate is your top choice to run for President in 2020?
Posted by By balou | 67 comments | Houston, USA | Sep 6, 2018
I would never debate someone on their religious beliefs (unless they ask to have that debate) but I always try to tell people that I'm an atheist when religion comes up. I just think it's important ...
Posted by By klang72 | 67 comments | FL, USA | Sep 6, 2018
What is a motivating incentive for you?
Posted by By helionoftroy | 38 comments | SC, USA | Sep 6, 2018
Are you an early bird or night owl?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 66 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Sep 6, 2018
What is the best thing to do when someone says something to you you find offensive? Yesterday at work, it was hot and I was really sweating (my work attire requires me to wear a float coat) when I ...
Posted by By Akfishlady | 38 comments | Grays Harbor County, USA | Sep 6, 2018
Good morning people. I hope all of you have a good day today! [youtu.be]
Posted by By balou | 11 comments | Houston, USA | Sep 6, 2018
POLL Is religion or spirituality okay as a coping mechanism?
Posted by By Heathen1997 | 28 comments | Friendswood, USA | Sep 6, 2018
Is it time for us to be a political force? Be you Republican or Democrat, the one thing that unites all parts of the political spectrum on here (and its become less of a spectrum and more of a ...
Posted by By 273kelvin | 12 comments | Liverpool, UK | Sep 6, 2018
Just some optical illusions to help you get through to the weekend. I'm not responsible if you get dizzy, especially if you've been smoking weed and driving while looking at these images.
Posted by By TheAstroChuck | 6 comments | NY, USA | Sep 6, 2018
New movies
Posted by By KyleHurry | 10 comments | IA, USA | Sep 6, 2018
Difficult Stuff
Posted by By AMGT | 22 comments | CA, USA | Sep 6, 2018
Does anyone know why so many evangelicals don't consider Roman Catholics to be Christians?
Posted by By kozmic | 18 comments | WI, USA | Sep 6, 2018
Ceremonies
Posted by By AMGT | 22 comments | CA, USA | Sep 6, 2018
LINK India's top court legalises gay sex in landmark ruling - BBC News
Posted by By irascible | 18 comments | Australia | Sep 6, 2018
Arguing your way into heaven... [slideshare.net] I know this has been discussed a lot here, but I often see rebuttals, like the above link. They usually contain some type of comparison of ...
Posted by By 4Humanity | 12 comments | IN, USA | Sep 5, 2018
When and why do people become atheists? New study uncovers important predictors... [bigthink.com] Confirmation that those who are exposed to the insincerity of religion are more likely to become...
Posted by By 4Humanity | 17 comments | IN, USA | Sep 5, 2018
LINK Climate change: local efforts won't be enough to undo Trump's inaction, study says | Environment | The Guardian
Posted by By zblaze | 11 comments | OR, USA | Sep 5, 2018
Anybody out there like musicals?
Posted by By BoingoOingo42 | 41 comments | NM, USA | Sep 5, 2018
Flashing lights..
Posted by By AMGT | 48 comments | CA, USA | Sep 5, 2018
How does one go about being a polite atheist?
Posted by By menathuryn | 77 comments | NY, USA | Sep 5, 2018
Dealbreakers: Friends and Partners
Posted by By DarthChocolate | 17 comments | NC, USA | Sep 5, 2018
Any tips regarding self-employment?
Posted by By misternatureboy | 31 comments | Sacramento, USA | Sep 5, 2018
How do you relax?
Posted by By gzman02 | 38 comments | PA, USA | Sep 5, 2018
Greetings to the heathen community! I just joined yesterday to get my feet wet and perhaps connect with a like-minded member of the opposite sex! As stated in my profile info, I work as a security...
Posted by By Dannyag | 20 comments | FL, USA | Sep 5, 2018
It has been some time since I have visited the site, and a lot has transpired since I last peeked in. I have made some significant changes in my life - most notably a career change into the mental ...
Posted by By NaturalBornCynic | 6 comments | Prescott, USA | Sep 5, 2018
It goes without saying you can't change the past . But did you have something beautiful in your life that you messed up or messed you up and you wish you could go back? We have all made mistakes in ...
Posted by By HardBlues69 | 29 comments | Chicago, USA | Sep 5, 2018
Curious about others' path toward atheism. I was never comfortable in a faith, but played along for a long time because it was what was expected. It is amazing how comfortable I am now... not having ...
Posted by By Freedom17 | 26 comments | PA, USA | Sep 4, 2018
The Case for Dark Matter in the Universe
Posted by By TheAstroChuck | 21 comments | NY, USA | Sep 4, 2018
What's new and unique in comedy, folks? I'm a HUGE stand up comedy junkie and I'm always on the lookout for new and unique stuff. I'm not looking for run of the mill observational or story telling,...
Posted by By kalathena | 12 comments | Detroit, USA | Sep 4, 2018
LINK Seth Andrews: Religious Trauma Syndrome - YouTube
Posted by By zblaze | 6 comments | OR, USA | Sep 4, 2018
LINK How parents act on their religious beliefs linked to the onset of atheism in their children
Posted by By zblaze | 9 comments | OR, USA | Sep 4, 2018
How many of you had a boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse tell you that they wanted to end their long-term relationship with you because you didn't believe in god?
Posted by By Jahrta | 44 comments | MN, USA | Sep 4, 2018
Those of us who favor critical thinking and arguments based on scientific evidence should avoid spreading the following common myths regarding religion : - religious belief is a mental disorder ...
Posted by By Matias | 34 comments | Germany | Sep 4, 2018
Following on from someone's recent post about 15 books that have stuck with you. Name 15 albums that have stuck with you throughout your life.
Posted by By SimonCyrene | 31 comments | UK | Sep 4, 2018
POLL What is your biggest fear?
Posted by By Akfishlady | 81 comments | Grays Harbor County, USA | Sep 3, 2018
Today is my 48th. I'm happy 47 is over and excited for this new year ❤ I spent the day at Mt Rainer, a "largest flea market" and some dam (can't remember the name, lol) with my two teenage boys. ...
Posted by By pepperjones | 87 comments | WA, USA | Sep 3, 2018
Intimidation
Posted by By AMGT | 63 comments | CA, USA | Sep 3, 2018
I want to share with the community my journey with Depression; not because I want pitty or sympathy ...but an understanding ; that is all I ever wanted by sharing my experiences;... my journey through...
Posted by By AJimboShep82 | 12 comments | Canada | Sep 3, 2018
Ain’t No Grasshoppers Here!
Posted by By AMGT | 37 comments | CA, USA | Sep 3, 2018
Inherited qualities.?
Posted by By RaulPerez | 24 comments | TX, USA | Sep 3, 2018
Feeling gratitude for a tender experience
Posted by By bleurowz | 8 comments | Edison, USA | Sep 3, 2018
On Serial Monogamy "The difficulties surrounding romantic relationships in modern society have popularized a version of monogamy, which may be termed "serial monogamy." In this version, commitment ...
Posted by By JustLynnie | 19 comments | Planet Claire, USA | Sep 3, 2018
LINK How a Young Woman Lost Her Identity | The New Yorker
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 9 comments | WV, USA | Sep 3, 2018
Role Model Role Call
Posted by By MFAtheist | 20 comments | OH, USA | Sep 3, 2018
Thank You For All Those Who Participated in Trivia Nite. Our Winners Were Kafir and Lady Alexandrea. Join Us Next Sunday at 6:00 PM EST USA For Our Next Trivia Nite in the Singles/Mingle/Chatroom.
Posted in Site & Customer Service
Posted by By sassygirl3869 | 4 comments | Nassau, USA | Sep 3, 2018
What is favorite self care activity? 1 hour nap yesterday, 12 hour night shift last night and only able to sleep 4 hours today. In need of some shift work self care …
Posted by By BeccaVa | 42 comments | VA, USA | Sep 3, 2018
What's your idea of marriage with or without children? Is strict monogamy conducive to a long term relationship or do the strict rules cause more breakups? What constitutes cheating? Does a ...
Posted by By rogueflyer | 23 comments | OR, USA | Sep 3, 2018
Does anyone feel this? I have come to the conclusion that my mother does not attribute her generous and humane actions to herself, literally. She says that she is doing gods work. No, dammit, ...
Posted by By machus1 | 25 comments | NC, USA | Sep 3, 2018
My partner and I attended the "Unbelievable?" podcast Christian-atheist debate last Friday night at a large, conservative, suburban church. Wow. It’s been decades since I’ve visited a church like ...
Posted by By PDXNorm | 9 comments | OR, USA | Sep 3, 2018
How can I help my son dealing with religious questions from his friends?
Posted by By Zoohome | 31 comments | FL, USA | Sep 3, 2018
When to switch primarily identifying as an Agnostic to Atheist?
Posted by By Rhetoric | 43 comments | From, USA | Sep 3, 2018
Ridiculous Rumors
Posted by By AMGT | 62 comments | CA, USA | Sep 3, 2018
Raising children with/without religion
Posted by By kittieblue13 | 38 comments | LA, USA | Sep 2, 2018
Who is your favorite Judge on television?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 42 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Sep 2, 2018
How much does it bother you when a person on the internet corrects your spelling, grammar, or misuse of a word? Do you correct others for these things? Do you want to correct others but you refrain ...
Posted by By JenBeberstein | 101 comments | CA, USA | Sep 2, 2018
What is the most bogous religious reason you have been told to not buy products from a company? For me it was Proctor and Gamble. Why? They sold bath soaps formed in stars and half moons. It's ...
Posted by By TheGreatShadow | 30 comments | The Land Of Black Horizons, USA | Sep 2, 2018
My Question on omnipotent
Posted by By RaymondNoble | 16 comments | Ireland | Sep 2, 2018
I just received my "Agnostic.com" tee shirt ($15). I wore it to Sunday Brunch. I believe it was my "coming out" moment. I live in a senior retirement facility that caters to both independent and ...
Posted by By tfg1929 | 19 comments | AZ, USA | Sep 2, 2018
POLL Religions: More harm then good? The depth of intellectual damage religions impose on their followers never ceases to surprise me. I was chatting with an old friend last night and she ...
Posted by By NoMagicCookie | 22 comments | North Dakota, USA | Sep 2, 2018
“Revenge is a confession of pain.”
Posted by By AMGT | 33 comments | CA, USA | Sep 2, 2018
Tomorrow is Labor Day. A day to celebrate working people and organized labor. Since Reagan, this country has taken deliberate steps to limit and devalue working people in general and organized labor...
Posted by By Donwhy | 10 comments | WA, USA | Sep 2, 2018
How does everyone feel about the understanding that our global resources are finite? Our population continues on the same exponential trend and we are hurdling toward a serious resource crisis? ...
Posted by By machus1 | 28 comments | NC, USA | Sep 2, 2018
This is apparently my year for losing people. First my good friend a few months ago. Now my ex mother in law after a short battle with liver cancer and associated problems, went into kidney failure ...
Posted in Testimonials
Posted by By Paul4747 | 15 comments | Adrian, USA | Sep 2, 2018
My mother is going downhill - asking for kind thoughts or feedback
Posted by By bleurowz | 27 comments | Edison, USA | Sep 2, 2018
LINK The many sides of Eddie Izzard | The Saturday Paper
Posted by By poetdi56 | 11 comments | Sanford, USA | Sep 2, 2018
So I lost a woman I loved because I would not compromise on my skeptic approach and realistic understanding of our universe and our existence. Why is it that folks don’t find the understanding that...
Posted by By machus1 | 21 comments | NC, USA | Sep 2, 2018
Do you make the distinction between being skeptical vs. cynical?
Posted by By TheAstroChuck | 34 comments | NY, USA | Sep 2, 2018
Did you ever notice about history?
Posted by By Marine | 40 comments | HARTFORD, USA | Sep 2, 2018