Silly, Random & Fun
Newest Trending New Comments Trending Tags | All
Newest New Comments Last Viewed Most comments Most liked Tags All
Do robots have penises? [agnostic.com]
Posted by By JackPedigo | 4 comments | Lopez Island, Washington, USA | Jan 17, 2019
One of my goals this year is to draw every single day. I've filled 5 pages so far in my large sketchbook. I've used DrawWithJazza's Arty Games app multiple times because it's super fun and it helps me...
Posted by By MusicMnstr99 | 9 comments | IA, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Another data dump on my way through....
Posted by By evidentialist | 4 comments | NM, USA | Jan 16, 2019
Today's Inspirational Quote
Posted by By Lutherzme | 5 comments | PA, USA | Jan 16, 2019
LINK The 30,000 Year History Of The Dildo - Earth to Ken Ham & YECs 😜
Posted by By VictoriaNotes | 11 comments | MS Gulf Coast, USA | Jan 13, 2019
To the guy that stole my antidepressants, I hope you're happy now.
Posted by By GeorgeRocheleau | 7 comments | Mesa, USA | Jan 13, 2019
This made me laugh! Can you lick the science?
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 6 comments | Omaha, USA | Jan 11, 2019
Deep thoughts... I'm currently reading John Locke's, "An Essay Concerning the True Original, Extent and End of Government" and came across this passage: “Adam was created a perfect man, his ...
Posted by By sfvpool | 17 comments | CA, USA | Dec 25, 2018
3 mins. of cat purring. My Xmas gift to the site. [youtu.be]
Posted by By kmdskit3 | 8 comments | MN, USA | Dec 25, 2018
POLL Tomato, Tom'ah'to
Posted by By tartanathiest | 7 comments | UK | Dec 24, 2018
Whoo hoo! my events were approved for posting on agnostic! (I'm really hoping to find some more stuff to connect with some locals from this community.) Philly People - check these out: ...
Posted by By Lillyfield41 | 4 comments | Philadelphia, USA | Dec 20, 2018
What are your thoughts/ideas on prophesy? Do you think that dimensions exist on our plane of intelligence? Is it physical or metaphysical?
Posted by By Dazeypanda | 36 comments | Provadence, USA | Dec 17, 2018
Have you ever disliked someone for no reason?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 31 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Dec 14, 2018
As a grammar nerd (not nazi), I find this to be funny.
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 5 comments | WV, USA | Dec 13, 2018
Do you enjoy a good gossip?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 40 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Dec 9, 2018
Weirdest part about 'Christian' holidays/celebrations/customs?
Posted by By Chooseluv | 14 comments | Canada | Dec 3, 2018
Is anyone else grossed out by cleaning bathrooms, including your own?!
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 28 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Nov 29, 2018
One year ago today (Sun. 11/25) I ran across an ad on FB for Agnostic.com, a dating site and community of non-believers. And I have to say... it has been a life changing experience. No, I haven't met...
Posted by By BeeHappy | 20 comments | NV, USA | Nov 26, 2018
Look what i got
Posted by By SonOfABeachII | 9 comments | NE, USA | Nov 19, 2018
What's your favourite Atheist quote/saying?
Posted by By Jonboy | 30 comments | UK | Nov 19, 2018
Would like your opinion on this...there's a nurse I work with who basically hit on me at work. He's married. Im not interested but see him as a comrade as I do all my coworkers so it came as a shock. ...
Posted by By lauraleigh38 | 105 comments | SC, USA | Nov 17, 2018
This was on Facebook over 200 comments. So so many explain why they were right and everybody else was wrong. So..... What's your answer? LOL
Posted by By HardBlues69 | 21 comments | Chicago, USA | Nov 15, 2018
What’s your favorite and least favorite season?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 20 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Nov 6, 2018
How do you feel about manners and common decency?
Posted by By Byrd | 26 comments | Enumclaw, USA | Nov 5, 2018
Please share any fun thing that you did on Halloween. Pictures are welcome. I took my dog out as Batman and I was Poison Ivy and we gave out candy to kids downtown. There was even free hot dogs given ...
Posted by By alanalorie | 41 comments | Lawrence, USA | Nov 1, 2018
What is your favorite Halloween themed music video?
Posted by By snytiger6 | 23 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Costumes for pets? Yes or no? I'm surprised how many animal lovers dress up their pets for photo ops. In my experience most animals don't like clothing, hats, etc. In many of the photos and ...
Posted by By KissedbySun | 34 comments | SC, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Wish I were a pet owner
Posted by By Slava3 | 27 comments | Canada | Oct 31, 2018
Lookout I'm a scary ... Boo
Posted by By LibrePenseur | 4 comments | AZ, USA | Oct 31, 2018
What are your halloween plans?
Posted by By celticagent | 22 comments | Northampton, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Happy Halloween you godless heathens!
Posted by By janniegirl | 15 comments | GA, USA | Oct 31, 2018
My sister has a Halloween costume contest at at her high school and I have one at my college. We started getting ready at 4:30 and finished close to 7:00. Happy Halloween!
Posted by By MusicMnstr99 | 11 comments | IA, USA | Oct 31, 2018
Did popularity ever matter to you throughout High School Years?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 66 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Oct 29, 2018
So what are you going to be for Halloween? I'm asking early because the party I'm going to Friday night is scheduled before Halloween..So your party might be early too...
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 34 comments | With The Ospreys, USA | Oct 24, 2018
How to reply when someone says 'have a blessed day'
Posted by By Uncledaddy999 | 98 comments | GA, USA | Oct 23, 2018
DO YOU LIKE MY NEW T-SHIRT? It fits perfectly! :D
Posted by By patchoullijulie | 52 comments | Australia | Oct 21, 2018
As far as I'm aware this is the first ever airing of an Agnositc.com t-shirt, my new one incidentally, on the Isle of Wight :-)
Posted by By ipdg77 | 18 comments | Ryde, UK | Oct 21, 2018
So I was just telling the kiddos about some of the most influential characters in my life. Beings who have helped shape my world and my understanding of it. We spoke of Jane Goodall and Irene ...
Posted by By Byrd | 13 comments | Enumclaw, USA | Oct 20, 2018
What’s your “Woo”?
Posted by By ReardenMetal87 | 44 comments | OR, USA | Oct 20, 2018
What was something you once believed and later discovered you were wrong
Posted by By paul1967 | 36 comments | Pacific Palisades, USA | Oct 19, 2018
What is the most embarrassing style you've ever worn/had? Clothes? Hair styles? If you can include a pic of you in your embarrassing style from your past that's very welcome!
Posted by By StrongHappySilly | 35 comments | MO, USA | Oct 19, 2018
You know it, you love it !
Posted by By thinman68 | 4 comments | FL, USA | Oct 18, 2018
If your pet could talk, what would it say to you?
Posted by By StrongHappySilly | 57 comments | MO, USA | Oct 17, 2018
What are you really good at that you wouldn't put on your C. V?
Posted by By Josephine | 67 comments | UK | Oct 15, 2018
Sneezing and 'bless you'?
Posted by By Firewalk | 25 comments | Near You, USA | Oct 8, 2018
Do you attract a certain type of the opposite sex? Do you have a preferred type?
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 106 comments | With The Ospreys, USA | Oct 6, 2018
Top ten ranking Athletes of all times. Ranked overall performance of the top ten most dominant Athletes of all times. First selected different sports that had the highest numbers of fans and ...
Posted by By Castlepaloma | 17 comments | Toronto, Canada | Oct 6, 2018
What would your pet name you?
Posted by By Shawnah | 110 comments | WI, USA | Oct 4, 2018
What are some of y'alls favorite podcasts?
Posted by By gmerrill03 | 40 comments | TX, USA | Oct 4, 2018
Unequally Yoked?
Posted by By GDean2016 | 41 comments | Can I Not Get An Amen, USA | Oct 3, 2018
If you have a birthday today...
Posted by By Paul628 | 8 comments | Somewhere In, USA | Oct 3, 2018
Unpopular Opinions I know you got 'em, what are they?
Posted by By maturin1919 | 88 comments | Gotham City, USA | Oct 1, 2018
On a sillier note, it's National Chewing Gum Day! The chewing gum of choice in my household as a child was Bazooka, of course-it's kosher, plus it was what was given to my dad as a soldier. So....what...
Posted by By BookDeath | 22 comments | Abingdon, USA | Sep 30, 2018
Garage sale vs Store?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 31 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Sep 29, 2018
Tell me what grammar mistakes get under your skin. I'll go first. I'm driven crazy by folks who use the possessive "your" for the contraction for you are: "you're". Sometimes it's autocorrect, but ...
Posted by By Compassion8doubt | 45 comments | Raleigh, USA | Sep 29, 2018
How do you deal with bullies?
Posted by By PolyWolf | 52 comments | PA, USA | Sep 29, 2018
What's your most embarrassing childhood memory?
Posted by By SonOfABeachII | 23 comments | NE, USA | Sep 27, 2018
Extreme travel?
Posted by By BoingoOingo42 | 31 comments | NM, USA | Sep 24, 2018
Weekends..
Posted by By Teterbilt | 24 comments | Tri Cities, USA | Sep 22, 2018
POLL Where do you prefer to be beach or mountain?
Posted by By DrBoolean | 49 comments | TX, USA | Sep 22, 2018
LINK Micro-cheating
Posted by By Ubergooroo | 19 comments | LA, USA | Sep 17, 2018
What's your most outlandish belief? (Mine is, I believe crop circles are not man-made.)
Posted by By Redcupcoffee | 87 comments | Detroit, USA | Sep 17, 2018
LINK This Husband's Pumpkin-Themed Dudeoir Shoot for His Wife Will Certainly Put the Spice in Your Latte - Dudeoir Photography
Posted by By Alvingo1 | 4 comments | TX, USA | Sep 17, 2018
Should one bring/send flowers on a first date? Not a coffee. A real date. Dinner and a show, or lunch and a ballgame.
Posted by By Donwhy | 60 comments | WA, USA | Sep 16, 2018
Music or no music during sex?
Posted by By MUGGLEborn | 153 comments | MD, USA | Sep 11, 2018
Superstition
Posted by By Happyheretic | 36 comments | Castleisland, Ireland | Sep 11, 2018
If you had to recommend someone watch 5 TV series, what would you pick? (here are mine) 1. Breaking Bad 2. Better Call Saul 3. The Walking Dead 4. Stranger Things 5. X-Files 6. (bonus - ...
Posted by By Redcupcoffee | 132 comments | Detroit, USA | Sep 10, 2018
I was face painting at a church last night (didn't burn up in there, lol) and this girl asked for a design element that we had to decipher. She kept explaining different parts of it and even tried to ...
Posted by By pepperjones | 17 comments | WA, USA | Sep 9, 2018
How do you like, or do, your potatoes?
Posted by By ipdg77 | 66 comments | Ryde, UK | Sep 8, 2018
What's your favor science popularist? Comment who they are and what they are good at. Currently, it's Sean Carol for me. He is good at explaining Quantum wave theory and entropy. Generally good ...
Posted by By JeffB | 13 comments | New Orleans, USA | Sep 7, 2018
What do you do better than anyone else?
Posted by By Redcupcoffee | 98 comments | Detroit, USA | Sep 6, 2018
Are you an early bird or night owl?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 66 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Sep 6, 2018
Just some optical illusions to help you get through to the weekend. I'm not responsible if you get dizzy, especially if you've been smoking weed and driving while looking at these images.
Posted by By TheAstroChuck | 6 comments | NY, USA | Sep 6, 2018
Flashing lights..
Posted by By AMGT | 48 comments | CA, USA | Sep 5, 2018
What's new and unique in comedy, folks? I'm a HUGE stand up comedy junkie and I'm always on the lookout for new and unique stuff. I'm not looking for run of the mill observational or story telling,...
Posted by By kalathena | 12 comments | Detroit, USA | Sep 4, 2018
Intimidation
Posted by By AMGT | 63 comments | CA, USA | Sep 3, 2018
Ridiculous Rumors
Posted by By AMGT | 62 comments | CA, USA | Sep 3, 2018
How much does it bother you when a person on the internet corrects your spelling, grammar, or misuse of a word? Do you correct others for these things? Do you want to correct others but you refrain ...
Posted by By JenBeberstein | 102 comments | CA, USA | Sep 2, 2018
“Revenge is a confession of pain.”
Posted by By AMGT | 33 comments | CA, USA | Sep 2, 2018
Do you say coo-pahn or q-pahn? Milk or melk? Pillow or pellow?
Posted by By Alimacbean | 30 comments | Sarasota, USA | Sep 1, 2018
Me and Mrs. Jones
Posted by By AMGT | 33 comments | CA, USA | Sep 1, 2018
What sound gives you the shivers when you hear it?
Posted by By Sheannutt | 36 comments | OR, USA | Sep 1, 2018
Mind on display
Posted by By AMGT | 38 comments | CA, USA | Sep 1, 2018
What was the worst gift you've ever received? (My ex gave me a step stool for Christmas, because I'm so short. Wasn't funny.)
Posted by By Redcupcoffee | 75 comments | Detroit, USA | Aug 31, 2018
Happy Birthday! @MissKathleen Yuma, Arizona Here August 31 @Melbates Fort Worth, Texas Here August 31 @Finnster Salt Spring Island, Canada Here August 30 @LeeSpaner Monsey, ...
Posted by By Paul628 | 6 comments | Somewhere In, USA | Aug 31, 2018
What’s an addictive mobile device game?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 42 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Aug 31, 2018
The epitome of stubbornness: "Someone just honked to get me out of my parking spot faster so now I have to sit here until both of us are dead." Can you top that? My daughter and I are a lot...
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 12 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Aug 30, 2018
Is there any implication when someone visits your profile often without any further communication? I know I'm guilty of it, but I'm looking at pics of purdy people. I highly doubt people are ...
Posted by By maturin1919 | 19 comments | Gotham City, USA | Aug 30, 2018
How about some fun with 2 truths and a lie?! Rules: List 2 truths and 1 lie. Everyone tries to guess your lie. I'll start. 1. I speak 3 languages... but 2 are fake. 2. I've been hit by ...
Posted by By Alimacbean | 50 comments | Sarasota, USA | Aug 29, 2018
POLL IPhone or Android? Why?
Posted by By JenBeberstein | 51 comments | CA, USA | Aug 29, 2018
If you could go back to being your younger self (in your twenties or thirties), would you do it? For me, it's a resounding "NO!" I never thought this would be the case, but I'm happiest and most ...
Posted by By RobLawrence | 35 comments | The Boonies, USA | Aug 29, 2018
Looking for a caption....
Posted by By onlyif | 22 comments | OH, USA | Aug 28, 2018
Question of the day...would you rather watch a parade, or be IN a parade?
Posted by By SonOfABeachII | 29 comments | NE, USA | Aug 28, 2018
What is something positive that came out of your divorce or separation? I'm at that point when I need to think about these things. Here's one I noticed right off... My house stays a lot cleaner ...
Posted by By SukiSue | 53 comments | Small Town, USA | Aug 26, 2018
You know what I love? I love it when somebody says something to you that can change how you see yourself. Sometimes it is a stranger, sometimes a friend, or even a post or video you see online. So if ...
Posted by By Tamresa | 12 comments | CO, USA | Aug 26, 2018
Atheism is a religion like…?
Posted by By resserts | 32 comments | NY, USA | Aug 25, 2018
POLL What kind of driver are you? This morning on my way to the dock I was passed by an impatient driver who subsequently followed the next car all too close while simultaneously hitting the breaks all ...
Posted by By Akfishlady | 35 comments | Grays Harbor County, USA | Aug 25, 2018
Happy Birthday! @chalupacabre Camas, Washington Here August 24 @confidentrealm Katy, Texas Here August 24 @MarkusCB Pasco, Washington Here August 4 @LillyMaeve77 ...
Posted by By Paul628 | 4 comments | Somewhere In, USA | Aug 24, 2018