Topics
Do you find most people too selfish - or much more rarely too giving?
Posted by By UrsiMajor | 12 comments | With The Ospreys, USA | Feb 12, 2019
Marijuana is now legal throughout Canada and USA is thinking of doing likewise. Are you OK with it or worried that legalizing weed is going to increase problems in society? Will people get so laid ...
Posted by By Earthling50 | 29 comments | Canada | Feb 12, 2019
Poverty exists because...
Posted by By Lutherzme | 6 comments | PA, USA | Feb 11, 2019
LINK Do Animals Have Feelings? - The Atlantic
Posted by By tnorman1236 | 20 comments | WV, USA | Feb 11, 2019
I had to unfriend someone today on facebook. She is the one who sends private messages about me being saved, shares evangelical videos on my wall, and constantly comments with non-sequiturs on my ...
Posted by By Lillyfield41 | 25 comments | Philadelphia, USA | Feb 11, 2019
The things that we find aren’t all new but our forefathers decisions to ignore them in pursuit of greed has only enabled these corporations to remove us from our power.
Posted by By 48thRonin | 4 comments | Anywhere, USA | Feb 11, 2019
I was slawtered.
Posted by By GeorgeRocheleau | 5 comments | Mesa, USA | Feb 11, 2019
Finally got around to reading "The Godfather". I still hven't seen the movies. However, the book was really good. I recommend it highly.
Posted by By snytiger6 | 5 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | Feb 11, 2019
Why are people so hostile towards President Donald Trump? This question was asked on Quora, and here is probably the best response so far (thank you to Chris O'Leary). Please take the time to ...
Posted by By ATDayHiker | 19 comments | TN, USA | Feb 11, 2019
Would someone please explain to me how being against Israel's actions somehow makes one an anti-Semite? Israel is a nation-state, and its actions are legitimate targets for praise or criticism, as ...
Posted by By Elganned | 15 comments | MI, USA | Feb 11, 2019
LINK Plummeting insect numbers 'threaten collapse of nature' | Environment | The Guardian
Posted by By SkotlandSkye | 5 comments | Happy Land, West By Midwest, USA | Feb 10, 2019
Share your art! I like to draw animals as distinct individuals, through the lens of scientific and children's illustration, outsider art, and a touch of goth. What do you get up to?
Posted by By qualiagirl | 12 comments | Canada | Feb 10, 2019
did you ever have that feeling
Posted by By june | 7 comments | NY, USA | Feb 9, 2019
Are we alone in the universe? @CNN [cnn.com]
Posted by By Charliesey | 13 comments | Davie., USA | Feb 9, 2019
The popular DNA ancestry kits/results aren't supported by the science.
Posted by By VictoriaNotes | 15 comments | MS Gulf Coast, USA | Feb 9, 2019
A very good girl. [fox5vegas.com]
Posted by By James00346 | 4 comments | NV, USA | Feb 9, 2019
POLL I don't understand how people use science to disprove freewill. Yes, our behaviours are heavily influenced by external factors. Yes, our decisions are made subconsciously before they are made ...
Posted by By agnostictheist | 14 comments | UK | Feb 9, 2019
is it time to put a cap on the number of posts someone makes everyday. some of us have other lives and cant spend all day downloading youtube just for the sake of it
Posted by By magicwatch | 24 comments | London,UK, UK | Feb 9, 2019
I just got to level 8. And the post that pushed it over the edge was from an AOC hater and his boyfriend trolling me in my response to their poll. My thanks go out to these two stupid fucking ...
Posted by By Mortal | 16 comments | CA, USA | Feb 9, 2019
Just reached the giddy heights of level 9...! Don’t know what comes next, but it won’t make any difference anyway. I have been here since June 2018 and love posting, replying and messaging to ...
Posted by By Marionville | 24 comments | UK | Feb 9, 2019
So, I have secretly been becoming secretly attracted to someone on this site, but they're not nearby. what's the best way to proceed?
Posted by By Unclehotrod | 17 comments | NM, USA | Feb 9, 2019
Bingo brawl breaks out at Canadian nursing home [msn.com]
Posted by By Bendog | 9 comments | Ocean Shores, USA | Feb 8, 2019
POLL Have you gone on a date with someone you met on this site?
Posted by By BohoHeathen | 50 comments | Some Place In, USA | Feb 8, 2019
How can a drug company charge 376000 dollars per dose for a drug with life changing abilities that was once offered for free before they got the generic. Diabetic drugs are facing the same increases ...
Posted by By Marine | 11 comments | HARTFORD, USA | Feb 8, 2019
I know I have praised it previously and I am the first to admit it has issues but the NHS is amazing. Tonight I walked into my local chemist (pharmacy), Lyndsey the pharmacist asked how I was doing, ...
Posted by By Amisja | 11 comments | UK | Feb 8, 2019
whats important in life ? why do we live and what for ? what is reason ? what is common sense ? why do we keep on going , i mean mankind ?
Posted by By mephisto2019 | 5 comments | Germany | Feb 8, 2019
This site is sooooo cool.. fun intelligent people and so many interesting posts and articles.. wish i had time to go over them all ..
Posted by By Neenz | 10 comments | Canada | Feb 8, 2019
What was your most absurd first date?
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 30 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Feb 7, 2019
I have spoken many times about companies I boycott for a variety of reasons. I have just received a list of companies that support Planned Parenthood. These companies I feel good about supporting, ...
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 14 comments | Omaha, USA | Feb 7, 2019
Opposite sides of the same coin
Posted by By Rudy1962 | 4 comments | WI, USA | Feb 7, 2019
Coping with S.A.D. and Depression at the same time. Any suggestions?
Posted by By PatrickKerr | 16 comments | Toronto, Canada | Feb 7, 2019
Stealing children at the border.thousands of children eparated from their parents are missing. No records kept.just gone. Taken by Evangelical assholes enabledmby the orange anus through ICE. ...
Posted by By Maindawg | 8 comments | OH, USA | Feb 7, 2019
Right wing demagogues are now screaming "socialism" -- attempting to discredit democratic thrusts simply by trying to attach that label. Guess what? Governmental programs designed to benefit all ...
Posted by By wordywalt | 6 comments | Tampa, USA | Feb 7, 2019
In the Bible where Jesus says "He who is without sin the first stone" Two questions come to mind:Why did she cheat and why didn't the man whom she cheated with get punished?
Posted by By PatrickKerr | 22 comments | Toronto, Canada | Feb 7, 2019
Stupid people: they are the bane of human existence. However, I'm profoundly uncomfortable saying whose life is worth living, and whose isn't. So I find myself in a bit of an ethical dilemma when some...
Posted by By Benthoven | 4 comments | New York, USA | Feb 7, 2019
LINK Scientists Discover Giant Hole Beneath Rapidly Melting Antarctic Glacier | HuffPost
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 9 comments | Omaha, USA | Feb 6, 2019
Earth just experienced one of the warmest years on record [a.msn.com]
Posted by By Charliesey | 5 comments | Davie., USA | Feb 6, 2019
My go to response when asked if I believe in GOD is, as a verb or a noun. You can watch on their face how much that hurts their brain. I love messing with people that don't know me. Also, whenever ...
Posted by By MrLee1950 | 5 comments | CA, USA | Feb 6, 2019
If you're driving in the left-lane of the freeway, and there are no cars ahead of you, but a line of cars behind you… you're a dick.
Posted by By Benthoven | 19 comments | New York, USA | Feb 6, 2019
THE OLD MAN AND THE KEY A young boy once came upon an old man stooped over in a field. When questioned as to his purpose there, the old man said he was looking for a key. The key, he said, would ...
Posted by By RedneckProfessor | 4 comments | NC, USA | Feb 6, 2019
LINK Pope Francis confirms priests' abuse of nuns included "sexual slavery"
Posted by By gueronihilista | 9 comments | DFW, USA | Feb 6, 2019
FreedomFromReligion.org--hey maybe I'm the last one to see it but if you haven't seen Ronald Reagan's son do his commercial for FreedomFromReligion.org which he closes with "not afraid to burn in ...
Posted by By lerlo | 5 comments | AZ, USA | Feb 6, 2019
my cat golde just died. i held her in my arms and then i had to get up as nature called, and so i don't know the exact moment she went, but she's gone. i knew she would die today, didn't even think ...
Posted by By genessa | 25 comments | A Twin City, USA | Feb 5, 2019
what groups are on this site
Posted by By Orca1987 | 5 comments | Kentwood Mi, USA | Feb 5, 2019
Hi I am new to the group I have autism and i am not at all big into religion i have a family that loves me but it's hard to make friends for me i love scuba diving i love photography I love ...
Posted by By Orca1987 | 6 comments | Kentwood Mi, USA | Feb 5, 2019
State of the Union addresses are just glorified political rallies. As such, personally I'm wholly uninterested in what any President SAYS during their address; I'm only ever interested in what they...
Posted by By TheMiddleWay | 7 comments | CA, USA | Feb 5, 2019
LINK Did you consent to being born? Why one man is suing his parents for giving birth to him | Life and style | The Guardian
Posted by By Dmej114 | 19 comments | Metro Detroit area, USA | Feb 5, 2019
What's your reaction when someone describes themselves as "just a simple guy/gal"?
Posted by By misternatureboy | 30 comments | Sacramento, USA | Feb 5, 2019
New here and glad to meet new people in the form or little icons
Posted by By Khetanna | 7 comments | MO, USA | Feb 5, 2019
"We are all assigned a gender at birth. Sometimes that assignment doesn't match our inner truth, and there needs to be a new place -- a place for self-identification. I was not born a boy, I was ...
Posted by By RavenCT | 6 comments | Cow Tipping, USA | Feb 5, 2019
Fox, apoplectic over its own polling showing wide public support for @AOC and @ewarren's wealth tax proposals, literally blames the fact that schools teach kids to be fair: "The idea of fairness has...
Posted by By jerry99 | 8 comments | CO, USA | Feb 5, 2019
Ziddi bhi hu nadan bhi hu Par jesa hu khud ka favorite hu Bole to PK love😎👈🏻
Posted by By Suraj | 5 comments | India | Feb 5, 2019
Many of Shakespeare's quotes and even, due to the language interpretation today, his words are misconstrued. Here is one of my favorite ones and Shakespeare's actual intent. [nytimes.com]
Posted by By Beowulfsfriend | 5 comments | PA, USA | Feb 5, 2019
Average worker to CEO
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 13 comments | Omaha, USA | Feb 4, 2019
[gizmodo.com] Crypto Exchange Says It Can't Repay $190 Million to Clients After Founder Dies With Only Password Well, I guess they can take comfort in knowing that their money is secure
Posted by By chalupacabre | 8 comments | WA, USA | Feb 4, 2019
Baby Tortoises Found On Galapagos Island For First Time In Over 100 Years [thedodo.com]
Posted by By BeeHappy | 13 comments | NV, USA | Feb 3, 2019
We've an "anti-vax mommy" in the 'burb. Probably more than one. But one that's VOCAL in her "belief". Even our local pharmacist mommy cannot get "Anti-vax mommy" to allow her to vaccinate her ...
Posted by By bigpawbullets | 15 comments | Down By The Clear Creek, USA | Feb 3, 2019
So how do u get points
Posted by By Dustin83 | 4 comments | Crosby, USA | Feb 3, 2019
Lest we forget the Cold War Those of us who lived through the Cold War remember what it was like to wake up every day to the threat of nuclear destruction and MADD (mutually assured ...
Posted by By t1nick | 10 comments | Western, USA | Feb 2, 2019
Why don't we teach coping skills in schools? We have physical education, I assume because of Roosevelt IDK. Wouldnt it serve kids (and the world) to understand and manage emotions?
Posted by By authentica | 21 comments | Metropolis, USA | Feb 2, 2019
Fascinating America is falling out if love with billionaires, and it's about time. [latimes.com] Many people don't understand what that kind of wealth even means. Most people would consider ...
Posted by By dokala | 9 comments | MD, USA | Feb 2, 2019
LINK Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with Russia | World news | The Guardian
Posted by By snytiger6 | 12 comments | Battle Ground, WA. USA, USA | Feb 1, 2019
How do I "take this"?
Posted by By KevinAverett | 14 comments | Brigham City, Utah, USA | Feb 1, 2019
Happiness
Posted by By DiThor | 22 comments | Las Vegas, USA | Jan 31, 2019
Scientists Have Detected an Enormous Cavity Growing Beneath Antarctica PETER DOCKRILL 31 JAN 2019 Antarctica is not in a good place. In the space of only decades, the continent has lost trillions of...
Posted by By AmmaRE007 | 8 comments | Hogansburg (Akwesasne) NY, Canada | Jan 31, 2019
Tell me about your absolute best day ever! How old were you? Where were you? What made that day the absolute best?
Posted by By JenBeberstein | 19 comments | CA, USA | Jan 31, 2019
LINK 25 Obscure English Words
Posted by By Douglas | 15 comments | Wellsburg, USA | Jan 31, 2019
If you're keeping score: Criminal charges per administration since 1970: TRUMP: +100 (so far) OBAMA: 0 GWB: 16 CLINTON: 2 GHWB: 1 REAGAN: 26 CARTER: 1 FORD: 1 NIXON: 76 If you're counting: R's: 220...
Posted by By jerry99 | 21 comments | CO, USA | Jan 31, 2019
Hey Great humans enjoy your day....🤗🤗🤗
Posted by By CoryRiv21 | 5 comments | NY, USA | Jan 31, 2019
Microplastics found in every dolphin, whale, seal tested in U.K. study All of the dolphins, whales and seals examined in a new U.K. study had ingested microplastics, said researchers at the ...
Posted by By John_Tyrrell | 7 comments | Canada | Jan 31, 2019
For years we went to bed twice. [bigthink.com]
Posted by By Lutherzme | 7 comments | PA, USA | Jan 31, 2019
I'm curious to see if anyone feels the way I feel. I'm a married man. I'm agnostic and my wife is Christian. In the beginning, my lack of religion was an issue. I let her believe in her Good and she ...
Posted by By Dolove40 | 16 comments | TX, USA | Jan 30, 2019
What is freewill
Posted by By squaye1244 | 9 comments | Ghana | Jan 30, 2019
What's everyone doing with all this cold? I'm getting cabin fever. Besides working I'm staying inside. Winter is the worst!
Posted by By Jama765 | 24 comments | IN, USA | Jan 30, 2019
Polar Vortex Is Here Again. Yes, Connected To Global Warming. [huffingtonpost.com] via @HuffPost
Posted by By Charliesey | 7 comments | Davie., USA | Jan 30, 2019
I felt a bit weird writing out my biography last night. As much as I know about myself I don't really think much about putting it into words. I laughed when I saw that I was "level 1". If there is ...
Posted by By Vinc3 | 13 comments | TX, USA | Jan 30, 2019
Where is the best place to live in Maine?
Posted by By Ravenwolfcasey | 17 comments | Belford, USA | Jan 30, 2019
Magical thinking: the belief that one's ideas, thoughts, actions, words, or use of symbols can influence the course of events in the material world. "Magical thinking can be plotted on a spectrum,...
Posted by By AwarenessNow | 7 comments | RockyMountainHigh, USA | Jan 30, 2019
I have had a chronic yo yo obesity disorder. For the thirt time I have lost approximately 100 pounds by cutting back in volume of my daily food intake while eating foods I like best. I am pleased to ...
Posted by By LynneAkkaya | 5 comments | NJ, USA | Jan 30, 2019
LINK Seth Andrews: The Satanic Panic - The Witch Hunt of the Late Twentieth Century - YouTube
Posted by By chlorine413 | 5 comments | CA, USA | Jan 29, 2019
I was a short story writer in my 20s. Any authors out there. How do you start?
Posted by By michaelj | 8 comments | toledo, USA | Jan 29, 2019
POLL Will Trump win? biblesinschools
Posted by By Instajacome | 24 comments | NJ, USA | Jan 29, 2019
INTERNET ADVERTISING SCAM WARNING Do not purchase 4Ocean bracelets. It is a scam. They do little clean up efforts and are making millions for a couple surfer dudes.
Posted by By Beowulfsfriend | 6 comments | PA, USA | Jan 29, 2019
Just a thought from listening to some great classics. 10cc's "I'm not in love", to me is not only JMHO best songs ever, but from a production, and recording stance, it was revolutionary in its time....
Posted by By TristanNuvo | 4 comments | FL, USA | Jan 28, 2019
A young filmmaker/critic tears apart the blockbuster Christian propaganda movie "God's Not Dead 2" [youtube.com]
Posted by By commie1776 | 4 comments | OR, USA | Jan 28, 2019
In 20 days will one year anniversity of me deciding to be an Atheist. It's hard to believe it's been almost an year since I freed myself from religious bs. It's been happiest year of my adult life....
Posted by By freedom41 | 9 comments | IL, USA | Jan 28, 2019
Thinking of signing up for Tinder. Does it allow LGBT people to choose other LGBT people? Will I be able to have men not see my profile? What can I expect from it?
Posted by By HeathenWoman | 5 comments | Hogsmeade, USA | Jan 28, 2019
Indiana requires citizenship test before being allowed to graduate high school [msn.com] On the one hand, any effort to reinforce knowledge about our system and history is to be encouraged. ...
Posted by By Elganned | 11 comments | MI, USA | Jan 28, 2019
Insurance screw job
Posted by By Jk1960 | 7 comments | MI, USA | Jan 28, 2019
I made it to 8 I finally reached Level 8. Where is my chocolate ice-cream?
Posted by By DUCHESSA | 7 comments | NY, USA | Jan 28, 2019
Pirate humor
Posted by By ATDayHiker | 10 comments | TN, USA | Jan 27, 2019
LINK How the Dutch got their cycle paths - YouTube
Posted by By BeeHappy | 9 comments | NV, USA | Jan 27, 2019
Good quote from Christopher Hitchens
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 8 comments | Omaha, USA | Jan 27, 2019
why do people fall in love and end up crying?
Posted by By blyana | 11 comments | Philippines | Jan 27, 2019
Wootwoot..only 62k point to L9!!!!
Posted by By Charlene | 8 comments | Brookline Ma, USA | Jan 27, 2019
SHOULD WE BE DOING MORE DEBATING OR MORE DISCUSSION.

Please improve my definitions and add to any advantages and disadvantages DEBATE. A motion for reaching a decision by voting is ...
Posted by By Mcflewster | 7 comments | Reading UK, UK | Jan 27, 2019
Interesting concept - not sure about its name. EMOCRACY NIALL FERGUSON january 27 2019, 12:01am, the sunday times Feeling beats truth in our indignant ...
Posted by By Mcflewster | 4 comments | Reading UK, UK | Jan 27, 2019
LINK "Below 1%": Monarch Butterfly Approaching Total & Irreversible Extinction
Posted by By SkotlandSkye | 7 comments | Happy Land, West By Midwest, USA | Jan 26, 2019
I like the idea of an Emergency Poet, and now a Poetry Pharmacy . Poetry heals. Reading poetry packs more insight than prayer ever did for me. [theguardian.com]
Posted by By cava | 4 comments | FL, USA | Jan 26, 2019
LINK New 'tent' makes it possible to camp underwater
Posted by By SkotlandSkye | 10 comments | Happy Land, West By Midwest, USA | Jan 26, 2019