These are topics that are trending this week!
Trending this week
These are topics that are trending this week!
I've tried chatting with two men I 'met' on here. After being on my own for nine years, I've come to the conclusion that I'm just too set in my ways and like being alone too much to go into any kind ...
Posted by By Alvinsmama | 26 comments | Jacksonville, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Do robots have penises? [agnostic.com]
Posted by By JackPedigo | 4 comments | Lopez Island, Washington, USA | Jan 17, 2019
The Boys are Watching
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 6 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Jan 17, 2019
I have heard people say that the world needs more love, it will save us all for most of my life. I do not believe this even though it sounds good. Love will not save us because people can love all ...
Posted by By JesseBoren | 10 comments | Evansville, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Such huge changes coming for me! My marriage is falling apart, (probably for the best), I'm back in school and looking to change careers at 52, I'm looking for a new house. Jeez! I hope I can handle ...
Posted by By Redwoman66 | 19 comments | Machesney Park Illinois, USA | Jan 16, 2019
Praise for local libraries; the most powerful engine of democracy and social equality I can think of. My local library celebrates its 5th year in in its new building.
Posted by By schmiedeskamp | 6 comments | Billings, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Today's Inspirational Quote
Posted by By Lutherzme | 5 comments | PA, USA | Jan 16, 2019
Live today like it is your last day on this Earth.
Posted by By Surfpirate | 5 comments | Canada | Jan 17, 2019
Another data dump on my way through....
Posted by By evidentialist | 4 comments | NM, USA | Jan 16, 2019
What is love
Posted by By Destinyanne | 8 comments | TX, USA | Jan 17, 2019
The night is a well,from which I once drew the courage to face the next day.but now it has become the mirror of all my past mistakes and the regrets of my youth almost blot out the light of the day.oh...
Posted by By StevenRPrice | 4 comments | Sequim, USA | Jan 17, 2019
One of my goals this year is to draw every single day. I've filled 5 pages so far in my large sketchbook. I've used DrawWithJazza's Arty Games app multiple times because it's super fun and it helps me...
Posted by By MusicMnstr99 | 9 comments | IA, USA | Jan 17, 2019
I'm so excited that I just had to make a big ass post about it. I found 3 first cousins, a second cousin on the other side and an uncle I didn't even know about. I paid for the membership to ...
Posted by By Lucy_Fehr | 10 comments | Fort Pierce, USA | Jan 16, 2019
Sometimes the fear won't go away....
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 7 comments | Omaha, USA | Jan 16, 2019
Female film critic: "I got death threats for writing a bad review of 'Aquaman.'"
Posted by By LiterateHiker | 9 comments | Wenatchee, USA | Jan 16, 2019
LINK People with extreme anti-science views know the least, but think they know the most: study
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 4 comments | Omaha, USA | Jan 16, 2019
Has anyone of you read "The Most Dangerous Superstition" by Larken Rose?
Posted by By SwampBatman | 4 comments | Slidell, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Why the Smartest People Have the Toughest Time Dating [huffpost.com]
Posted by By misternatureboy | 13 comments | Sacramento, USA | Jan 16, 2019
LINK The 30,000 Year History Of The Dildo - Earth to Ken Ham & YECs šŸ˜œ
Posted by By VictoriaNotes | 11 comments | MS Gulf Coast, USA | Jan 13, 2019
To the guy that stole my antidepressants, I hope you're happy now.
Posted by By GeorgeRocheleau | 7 comments | Mesa, USA | Jan 13, 2019
Brave? Heroic?
Posted by By SoullessHeathen | 6 comments | MI, USA | Jan 17, 2019
Too harsh...possibly?
Posted by By EmeraldJewel | 8 comments | Sallisaw, USA | Jan 15, 2019
I can't argue with that...
Posted by By BeeHappy | 7 comments | NV, USA | Jan 15, 2019
This made me laugh! Can you lick the science?
Posted by By HippieChick58 | 6 comments | Omaha, USA | Jan 11, 2019
My little fella (all 6ft 3 of him) goes back to university tonight after being so ill. I know its my job to kick him out of the nest, be tough and happy he's recovered and making his way in the world....
Posted by By Amisja | 4 comments | UK | Jan 16, 2019
POLL What do you believe in?
Posted by By Occgenius | 46 comments | WA, USA | Jan 11, 2019
Hello there beautiful human! I like you! You're pretty damned cool! Give yourself a big hug from me to you! You deserve it!
Posted by By aspiringunicorn | 4 comments | OR, USA | Jan 13, 2019
Insight or opinions welcome
Posted by By Byrd | 12 comments | Enumclaw, USA | Jan 11, 2019
I will no longer be able to access the interwebs soon so I will have to say good day to you all here shortly. It has been a blast and I will miss you all very much.
Posted by By Byrd | 6 comments | Enumclaw, USA | Jan 12, 2019
LINK Cruel Christians Leave Fake $20 Tips Promoting Jesus | Michael Stone
Posted by By KenChang | 9 comments | WA, USA | Jan 13, 2019
POLL Did you make a resolution this year? If you did are you still on course?
Posted by By Chooseluv | 10 comments | Canada | Jan 11, 2019
Love at first sight
Posted by By Albert_Camus | 12 comments | Philippines | Jan 13, 2019
Atheists and Star Trek fans in one place? I think Iā€™m in heaven lol
Posted by By Rrainn | 6 comments | Canada | Jan 13, 2019
POLL Why does justice exist?
Posted by By Beowulfsfriend | 6 comments | PA, USA | Jan 11, 2019
Equal Opportunity Hater. I am against the Left. I am against the Right. They both can be wrong you know. You don't have to choose. Or do you? Am I wrong? Or is everyone else?
Posted by By IrmaBast | 5 comments | GA, USA | Jan 13, 2019