Humanist.com

16 9

LINK Do Americans Know How Weird and Extreme Their Collapse is Getting?

By HippieChick589
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, we know. It scares some of us.

Nakiarogue Level 5 July 22, 2018

[irishtimes.com]

From Irish Columnist on the rise of Fascism

RDaneel Level 5 July 16, 2018

Yes and we will fight this stupid administration at the voting booth this November I hope.

Marine Level 8 July 9, 2018

We are not finished yet!

Marine Level 8 July 9, 2018

I'm making the most of it by selling lyres.

And the greatest blame is people being spoon fed a religion of man, since there is no god, and when people willingly hand over their mind, heart, and freedom to a "deceiver," ALL IS LOST, excetp for the deceiver...

White Europeans and White Americans have pretty much fucked up every place we have touched. It is only fitting that we finally fuck ourselves.

Sticks48 Level 9 July 9, 2018

The more you know the more crazy people think you are. I have been watching changes for a while, and one thing I have really notice is it only takes a few things to happen to anyone and you could be homeless. jobless, no money, so instead of seeing this most people look around for who they can blame. I been working on trying to grow a community garden, and have people involved, not only for themselves but also for others. I can tell that my gardening partners don't really like giving any away. They are getting a little better at it. It's all I can do, or able to do, I'm hoping it catches on more. My point is if I can help one person, and you can help one. if that can spread. Maybe we can make changes, also in how people might think about the other person who is different than us. Grow food not yards of nice grass, share with your neighbor.

kenriley Level 8 July 8, 2018

Yes, think outward not inward.

This is the problem with the media, they find a relatively small segment of the population, focus in as closely as they can and make it seem like it's a pandemic. I'm appalled by those women wearing those shirts and the individual making those ridiculous claims. I'm fairly conservative, I don't live in a liberal center like one of our major metropolises, but I would be absolutely shocked to learn that I knew someone espousing those beliefs.

Well, the god of the old testament was pretty 'bigoted' & pro-genocide. So, we only really have to go back that far!

This resonates with me so much.

I watched an interview with Jimmy Carter that took place a couple of years ago and during it he said that the US is an oligarchy and the video was ended at that point.

gsiamne Level 7 July 8, 2018

To be precise: It is a plutocracy, not an oligarchy. Those with the money are pulling the strings

Some years ago, Walter Cronkite said that the US will become an impoverished nation. "Uncle Wally" was right.

This one thinks she does! smile002.gif

So does THIS one!

Most people can't appreciate an oncoming collapse, individually or collectively. If they don't know the signs to look for, or can't see because of their own blind spots, they won't or can't see the train coming down the track at them.

josephr Level 7 July 8, 2018

Ignorance combined with racism combined with know-nothing evangelicalism is a dangerous cocktail.....

Ohub Level 7 July 8, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:125829'.
Humanist does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Humanist.com is a non-profit community for humanists!