6 2

LINK This 2020 Presidential Candidate Makes A TON Of Sense - YouTube

May have found my candidate for 2020. He is running, must win the primaries.

By EdEarl
Options Favorite Like

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence, and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy

Create your free account

6 comments

How about those actual ideas, that could be worked into the fabric of our society!

Freedompath Level 8 Nov 8, 2018

It will be an uphill battle to get them passed, unless hell freezes over.

@EdEarl at least there was a starting point...on what the future needs of our society, will look like! People need to survive, since most will never be rich and may never even accumulate anything of material substance!

@Freedompath True. People need food, clothing, shelter and medical care. As more jobs are automated, people will lose jobs. Eventually there will be none. If the government doesn't care for people, they will starve. That's unacceptable.

Some good ideas, but the job includes a myriad of other topics.

nvrnuff Level 7 Nov 8, 2018

I'm down. Yang2020.

CallMeDave Level 7 Nov 8, 2018

I think, welcome, Dave.

Xzactly!

CLOWN 2020 πŸ˜‚

Morganfreeman Level 7 Nov 8, 2018

you should explain

@EdEarl it’s utopia

@Morganfreeman No, it's what a post scarcity civilization can do. We already grow enough food to feed everyone, we just have very inefficient distribution, called capitalism.

@EdEarl actually I take it back. I’ve always been giving a huge due respect to Asians that are far smarter than most of Americans! He is fooling you exactly as Obama with stimulus bill 😜

@Morganfreeman The Republicans are climate deniers and give $ to oil, coal, and other companies that destroy the environment and they are running the world towards a climate catastrophe. Moreover, their policies are actually depriving people of medical services and letting them die, which IMO is criminal. I cannot think of a single Republican politician who should not be tried for crimes against humanity for their position on climate change.

Now you seem to doubt Mr. Yang's voracity; however, he doesn't have a track record of anti-social behavior as the GOP does. So, your opinion seems racially biased; thus, your opinion is trash AFAIK. Would you like to back up your opinion with evidence. I can cite considerable evidence that Republicans are anti-social and only care about making money instead of taking care of people. BTW, most Dems are the same. IMO the vast majority of US politicians are scum and should be replaced with progressives who care for people.

I don't know you, but your ideas seem to be conjecture, rather than based on reason. If you want to spar with me, you will have to work much harder.

We have cheesy jokes group and this one is a GROAN!!!

why

@EdEarl because Andrew just fooling around your liberal values and laughing 😝 just like me at fools smile009.gif

@Morganfreeman Yes, that is possible. Right now he is talking the talk. But, I'm not totally convinced. If he continues and he makes a positive difference, that's good. Until then, I'll be watching skeptically.

@EdEarl that makes sense

Lmao 🀣 😝 holy shit
Ja haha πŸ˜‚

what

Write Comment
Humanist does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Humanist.comis the largest non-profit community for humanists!