11 4

Who's your favorite Secular YouTuber?

I really like Hugo and Jake from the Bible reloaded. Mainly because I have an immature and fucked up sense of humor. But I would really recommend HolyKoolaid or Dark matter 2525. Both actually do videos about the falices of faith and looking at the world in a open minded yet logical veiw.

By HeathenWoman
Options Favorite Like

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence, and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy

Create your free account

11 comments

I love Hugo and Jake, but The Armored Skeptic, Chris Ray Gun and Kyle Kulynski are great too.

RandyMoose Level 7 Nov 10, 2018

I just recently started An Atheist Journal Youtube channel... Right now, it is slow moving due to it just being a side project. But eventually I will get more content on the channel.

WeaZ Level 7 Nov 10, 2018

Congratulations for your channel,try to watch it.we planning for YouTube channel in regional language in India.

The Achievement Hunters

Virgoan Level 5 Nov 9, 2018

Funhaus has actually does some religious commentary.

The Living Dinosaur's "Holy Hallucinations" series was pretty good. He's a English scientist of some type that did stylish response videos to creationists. His videos remind me of Comedy Central Roasts but with more robust vocabulary. Too bad he pretty much quit making them.

Bignate901 Level 5 Nov 8, 2018

NonStampCollector. Just breaks down all the craziness for what it is. The animation is a lil rough, but the message and wit is top notch.

CraigInCbus Level 5 Nov 8, 2018

I second Seth Andrews because he's generally calm and we'll spoken.

Bosshaus Level 4 Nov 8, 2018

I like CosmicSkeptic, aka Alex O'Connor. He's not very active but he's a very smart young man. Plus the English accent.

Gurahl Level 6 Nov 8, 2018

Darkmatter2525

kng01 Level 5 Nov 8, 2018

Tim Minchin — musical comedian. Never mind title and enjoy 😉

Morganfreeman Level 7 Nov 8, 2018

I'll add Seth Andrews, NonStampCollector, 43alley.

Rocketman88 Level 4 Nov 8, 2018

Is Nonstampcollecter still active? Last I saw it's been awhile since he uploaded anything.

Matt Dillahunty

ipdg77 Level 8 Nov 8, 2018
Write Comment
Humanist does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer
  • Humanist.comis the largest non-profit community for humanists!