Humanist.com

2 2

LINK Trump campaign raises $30 million in first quarter - POLITICO

What does this say about the mentality of many of our citizens?

By IAJO1637
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very sad. Is his re-election likely?

ToolGuy Level 8 Apr 15, 2019

I don't think so. I think he has lost most of the independents. I don't think the independents who voted for him last time would do so again. At least I hope not.

He lives by twitter and he will be taken down by them.

It very well could be. His biggest problem will be Bernie Sanders. His town hall on Fox last night was a huge success. And Trump noticed. And he's unhinged.

I saw this last night and couldn't bare one more Trump story. This is truly concerning. Not only $30 million came in, $40 million was in the bank. This is going to be an uphill fight, no matter who the other Ticket headlines. smh

The money is so that he can reach audiences. It's meaningless if the audience doesn't have any faith in him.

@IAJO163 His audience has more than faith in him. He's their God, and many of them think their actual God sent him to "lead this country."

@SeaGreenEyez Unfortunately the person who would assassinate a president is more than likely a supporter of him. Ironic, eh?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:331333'.
Humanist does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Humanist.com is a non-profit community for humanists!