Humanist.com
3 15

Whew. I was worried about my trips to Walmart for a minute...

EyesThatSmile 8 Oct 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Post a comment Author often replies/likes Reply Author often replies/likes Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Then the only person who has to smell your rancid meth breath is you!

Kynlei Level 8 Oct 30, 2020

I'm in El Paso,TX and we're having another lock down for the next two weeks since we're having a surge of coronavirus here! It's been crazy here, everyone was living life like there's nothing wrong! Hopefully we come out of this okay!

That was very funny! Thanks, ETS. May I digress with a little story? Maybe ya'll have them too. [Soooo, I was standing in the customer service line the other day at Walmart. Only half the people were wearing masks, and some of the employees had them sitting down, underneath their noses, not over them. (Might as well take them off.) Anyway, as I was leaving I was going to mention it to the supervisor at the little podium/kiosk at the front of the store. Her back was to me. When she turned around, she too had her mask down below her nose. Sigh. I just looked at her, shook my head, and walked out. Remind me to go around 7 am in the future, will ya? (I try to not go, but you know, . . . small towns . . . there's just some things you HAVE to get at Walmart, or drive 15 miles.)]

Wisterious Level 7 Oct 29, 2020

Haven't been to Walmart since this whole thing started. True story