Agnostic.com
5 19

If I have to explain this then we probably can't be friends

glennlab 9 May 25
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let's really mess things up!

phxbillcee Level 9 May 25, 2021

As a dancer, I do know.

MsKathleen Level 8 May 25, 2021

I don’t get it.
I don’t really want an explanation either.
I don’t have the hubris to pretend to know what I don’t.

waltz is 3/4 time, 4/4 is the more common time

As a drummer I know exactly what it means. Most popular music is in four/four time, and waltzes are in 3/4 time.

@Sticks48 I suck at music. I like music but everyone is ignorant about something, and music is my Achilles heel conceptually, artistically, rhythmically and tonally.
I do sing, alone, very alone, and badly, profoundly badly.

@Willow_Wisp I can't sing at all. My brother can sing, write , and play guitar. He was with Willie Nelson publishing years ago. I actually owe him for the life I wanted and have lived for most of my adult life. Even though you didn't get it we can be friends. 🙂

@Sticks48 Thank you, I need friends.

@Willow_Wisp You are welcome. As I said, I appreciate the things you say. Your humor is right up my alley.

I'm pretty sure we can still be friends.

@Willow_Wisp practice self-compassion. You don't "suck at" music, you just don't know a whole lot about it!
[self-compassion.org]

@altschmerz Well, music is just one subject of many where I've accomplished nothing, which in an odd way is a bit of an accomplishment in and of itself.

@Willow_Wisp I can't judge, since I have also accomplished nothing in many subjects!

😃😄😀😅

bobwjr Level 9 May 25, 2021

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Pralina1 Level 8 May 25, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 37

Photos 72,620 More

Posted by glennlabYou had one Job......

Posted by glennlabIt's really bad when truck owners and their trucks start to look alike

Posted by OldMetalHeadPirate's price

Posted by SeaGreenEyezRandom stuff... 🤣

Posted by OldMetalHeadDanish washing machine is a bit harsh! 😡

Posted by TejasBodily fluid pranks are under rated

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMan’s Best Friend

Posted by KilltheskyfairyOh, snap!!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThat’s the ticket!

Posted by TejasIm more of a mixed drink type of person

Posted by TejasFlawless logic

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #cats #hell #money #DonaldTrump #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #book #children #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #belief #parents #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #humans #fear #earth #believer #faith #society #religions #guns #Christians #Song #books #coffee ...

Members 2,094Top

Moderators