Humanist.com
2 1

Biden claims “there is nothing we can do” to halt mass death from coronavirus

{In the three days that included Trump’s last day in office, the inauguration, and Biden’s first full day as the 46th president of the United States, over 11,000 Americans perished from complications of their COVID-19 infection. The seat of power has exchanged hands, but the suffering remains the same.}

And so does the policy.

[wsws.org]

{Biden declared yesterday that “there is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months.” This is a blatant lie, and an assertion that would meet with even Donald Trump’s approval.}

{The uncontrolled spread of the virus is driving a slew of new worrisome mutations. Already a California variant of the virus, CAL.20C, has been identified to have become the dominant strain accounting for half of the virus sequenced in Los Angeles.}

{Even more troubling has been evidence that some of these mutations, such as seen in the South African variant known as 501Y.v2 and the Manaus, Brazil, strain named P.1, can evade immune responses triggered by vaccines and previous infections.}

Perpetual allowance of sacrifice within the population has lead to purposeful mutilations. We are seemingly looking towards a mutant virus that no vaccine will stop in time to stop deaths. Mutations are coming at a pace faster than vaccines can be produced. In which no one can yet scientifically assure us if the present one will work on any or all of them. This includes if you go beyond the limited time to receive a second shot required on the initial strain.

From the comments, a good catch by ---- elizabeth • 9 hours ago
Who'd have thought it - change the head millionaire and nothing changes. I never would have seen that coming,

I also like "the relative hazard of death within 28 days was 1.35...", which is why the UK figures are all 'seasonally adjusted' to hell. Apparently, if you die 29 days after getting the virus you didn't actually die. Just like the UK invented the ability to become invisible (easily achieved simply by becoming homeless) it's now invented immortality. Hurrah for government statistics - where would we be without them.

William_Mary 8 Jan 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You mean Biden isn't going to save everyone? Lol I heard from hardcore Dems that Biden was going to stop the virus in it's tracks. That he was going to implement this massive plan to help everyone.

The guy is even talking about opening all schools in the next 100 days, even after a couple of teachers just died from COVID.

He also just said that we will reach 500,000 deaths (+100,000) in the next month. Biden even said that we should expect to see well over 600,000 deaths from COVID. So we will have over 200,000 deaths from COVID on Biden's watch. I'm sure Democrats will just say that it's because of Trump and Biden can't stop the way Trump handled it.

This seems like contradictory speak. Say it isn't so lol

Biden says ‘There is nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months,’ after promising to stop COVID

I am incline to doubt the veracity of your post.

wordywalt Level 8 Jan 23, 2021

"To halt the spread of the virus, workers must intervene to enforce emergency action. This includes the immediate shutdown of all nonessential production, along with schools and universities, with full income to all workers."

We all know that's never going to happen, even though it should, but that certainly would impede the virus a great deal more than what we're doing now.

You lack substance, again.

Recent Visitors 12

Photos 102 More

Posted by altschmerzKilling Nora: The Real Reason Trump Should Have Been Impeached

Posted by William_MaryI got a laugh out of this one. How ironic!

Posted by William_MaryThere's a lot of ass covering going on in the MSCM today.

Posted by William_MaryI hate wishing my life away! But I'm in a hurry for a new economic and social structure for our grandchildren! Already preparing for 2024.

Posted by William_MaryI hate wishing my life away! But I'm in a hurry for a new economic and social structure for our grandchildren! Already preparing for 2024.

Posted by William_MarySay goodbye to the old boss.

Posted by William_MaryWill you know your sin of feeling like you're winning when you're actually loosing again? Good luck with that. May your favorite capitalist war hawk criminal win.

Posted by William_Mary You have to unite behind another party to finally end this obedience of complicity.

Posted by William_MaryProtests Break Out in Wisconsin After Police Shoot Black Man in the Back Multiple Times at Point-Blank Range Civil rights attorney Ben Crump said 29-year-old Jacob Blake’s children were in the ...

Posted by altschmerzThis is why identity politics sucks.

Posted by William_MaryVoting for what you've been conditioned to believe is the lesser evil only encourages a worser evil.

Posted by William_MaryVoting for what you've been conditioned to believe is the lesser evil only encourages a worser evil.

• Top tags#DonaldTrump #media #world #government #video #society #democrats #money #republicans #truth #democratic #military #reason #laws #politicians #death #god #politics #USA #vote #BernieSanders #policy #evidence #corporate #hope #campaign #hell #BarackObama #children #population #created #rights #Police #religion #fear #friends #TheTruth #community #religious #book #China #Russian #iran #relationship #capitalism #economic #nation #Australia #propaganda #Congress ...

Members 631Top